PDA

View Full Version : what job is everyone going to be,and what server do you hope to get on?

XERO
10-17-2003, 03:40 AM
at first,im going to be a warrior/monk,but when i get dark knight im gunnna be a dark knight/warrior. and im gunna be/am on the ragnorak server

The Oolahoop
10-17-2003, 04:08 AM
I'm going to start with warrior/thieft then at lvl 30 i'm going for draggon warrior.

Crono9051
10-17-2003, 04:20 AM
Well I'm going to start off as a warrior and then try to be either a dark knight/warrior or dark knight/paladin. Oh and I'm going to try to be on the first server.

Valarm
10-17-2003, 07:12 AM
I paln on being white mage/paladin I think and as for sever which one our first member ends up on.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Dark Knight / Samurai

Whatever server the WLA gets on..... (Still worried about this actually)

Aerio
10-18-2003, 01:51 AM
Summoner/Black mage...before that Black mage/????? and server is whichever first person gets in :)

Ichy
10-18-2003, 02:01 AM
Ultimately I want to be a Ninja/Thief. Start as a thief, sub it to ninja later, then go back and forth between the two lvl each accordingly for it's benefits. However, if your stats remain when you switch jobs and keep their benefits, then I would most definately want to get a bit of experience of each under my belt.

As for servers... WLA. Whichever one that ends up being.

XERO
10-21-2003, 12:44 AM
*cough*go on ragnorak*cough*

SubMatrix
10-21-2003, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know of a website with a master server list? The only thing close I've found is FFXI Guild (http://www.ffguild.com/servers.shtml) and it is obviously not 100% correct because it says there were2 Beta servers (and I'm pretty sure there was only 1). But according to that site there are 8 U.S. only servers (which will in theory go live once the game is released on the 28th) so all new players will get shunted into one of those until their populations match the current Japanese server populations (gonna suck for the first couple of people who get put into those and no one there speaks English). So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

Leighton

Yujinshu
10-21-2003, 01:29 AM
Im going to start out as a thief till 30 then im going to switch into a Ninja with subjob thief. Ninja/thief and just gradually level each up hoping the lvl cap goes up. Also looking for the best items for them on the way of coarse =) One thing im stuck on is. Should i be a Hume or Mithra. I want Hume male to look cool but mithra are better stated.Any one have advice?

project_mayhem
10-21-2003, 03:36 AM
im gonna start out as monk/thief thief/monk or something like that........ possibly switch one out for ninja later.... and then i wanna make a samurai/ dragoon once i get bored with that

inlineskating29
10-21-2003, 08:19 PM
im going to be thief/warrior then im goin to sub into thief/??????
and server what ever the first knight of sandoria member goes to

PS can u make a reqest for a server or do u just go there auto with out request.

zoti
12-06-2003, 05:47 PM
hmmmm....... i think i gonne be a red mage or something like that....... a mage simply
but when i get it summoner all the way for me or red mage/summoner eheh :D

King Zell
12-06-2003, 06:32 PM
name: suikoden

job: monk

level5^^

server: rag

kingdom of sandoria^^

see ya