PDA

View Full Version : Which disney characters voice in the game was the most unrealistic

darkchrono
10-17-2003, 06:35 AM
Of all the disney characters in the game who had voiced lines. Which one's voice do you think sounded the fakest.

I think it was Jasmine from the Alladin world. Her voice sounded way off. And consequently she only had about one line in the game.

TheAbominatrix
10-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Well most of the characters were voiced by their original voice actors from the movies, with the exception of a few who were dead. I think they all sounded fine... Jasmine sounded odd a few times in the movie, too. Like when asking Jafar what Aladdin's crime was.

So *shrugs* none of them bugged me.

darkchrono
10-17-2003, 08:23 AM
really, i figured that they wouldn't have been because the real voice actors would have demanded to hefty of a price for them to want to pay.

TheAbominatrix
10-17-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by darkchrono
really, i figured that they wouldn't have been because the real voice actors would have demanded to hefty of a price for them to want to pay.

Well for one, normal voice actors dont get that much money. I'm sure they paid them far less money than they payed Haley Joel Osmet, Lance Bass, Mandy Moore, David Boreanz, and all the other famous actors and actresses they used as VA's. Two, many are happy to reprise thier roles whenever Disney needs them. But yes, with a few exceptions (Milificent for one, because the woman who played her died) usually due to death, the voices were the original actors.

eternalshiva
10-17-2003, 09:31 AM
Jasmine ... She drove me insane ... Her voice sounded off the entire time ... *gets irked thinking about it* ;)

m4tt
10-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Well I would of liked Robin Williams back as the Genie, or Eddie Murphy as Mushu. Other than that, no real complaints.

MateriaBladeVII
10-18-2003, 11:46 PM
WTF??? lol. I think Jasmine sounded fine- if not perfect. Check the credits- it's the same woman who did her voice on the show- just like Genie. I think Jasmine, Genie, and Mushu sounded fine. They brought back the TV show voice actors for them- and that's good enough for me.

Now- what you guys really should be fussing about is Sebastian's voice! OMG- that SO pissed me off! He sounded nothing like the Sebastian we've all come to know and love! Flounder sounded messed up, too- but he had like only one line. They could've at least got the guys from the show for it. Also- Sally, Dr. Finkelstein, and Mayor in Halloween Town all didn't have very good voices either... They needed improvement.

eternalshiva
10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
I hate Jasmine's voice in the show ALSO. It drives me to murderous rage. I don't really remember the voices for A nightmare before christmas.

Sebastian was a disapointment but meh *kills Jasmine some more*

*pokes MateriaBlade*

Kenshin IV
10-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Jasmine was annoying as hell in that game, but her annoyingness pailed in comparison to Aladin's.