PDA

View Full Version : FFVIII figures

Greeneyes
10-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi there!

I was just wondering if there was ever a figure of Raine Loire? I know you can find Laguna, Squall, Rinoa, Selfie and Seifer. ( on Ebay)

I like to collect collector's items...they are worth a lot after a few years. I thought of getting a Laguna figure and a Raine figure because the 2 characters look good together. But try as I might, I can't seem to find Raine. Anyone know where I can get one or if a Raine figurine was even made at all?

TheAbominatrix
10-17-2003, 02:41 PM
I highly doubt they made a figure of Raine, I'd say it's a near impossibility. Rarely do they craft figures of NPCs, it's usually just party members, enemies, and summmons. I think they have listings of the merch from different games/series. I wouldnt know where to get one, but Square may have something on it. Not sure, though. Probably a waste of time anyway.

Neo Necron
10-19-2003, 01:58 PM
No, I dont think there are any Raine figures, but I have a friend at another board who's an FF collector, I'll check with him.

I found an Iron Giant figure at the comic store in my old town. I bought it, still keep it, and cherish it ^_^

Greeneyes
10-21-2003, 08:28 AM
I found an Iron Giant figure at the comic store in my old town. I bought it, still keep it, and cherish it ^_^

I know the feeling. It's almost like you've discovered a long lost treasure. It feels good to own something that most people don't, doesn't it ? :D

I saw on Ebay once, a Yuna (FFX) figure that was being auctioned for US$355. It was a limited edition figure of Yuna in her wedding dress ( from the part where she got 'married' to Seymour). I saw a picture of it. It was very nicely sculptured.

There is also a Cloud Strife (FF7) figure with him on his bike that is being auctioned for US$305.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3248367789&category=13667

These things are worth a LOT!
But the feeling of owning a collector's item is priceless ;)

I have a friend at another board who's an FF collector, I'll check with him.

Many thanks, Neo Necron. Hopefully your friend knows where I can find one!

Greeneyes
10-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Wow! Somebody just bought that Cloud Strife figure + Hardy Daytona bike for US$ 405 bucks!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3248367789&category=13667&rd=1

I'll have to sell one of my kidneys to buy one of those now :rolleyes2