PDA

View Full Version : Need help after escaping to Ruins.

LionHart
10-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Ok, I've explored all over and I don't know what to do now. I've been throught the sewers and over all the land. Whenever I try to go into a dome, all I see are clouds. Is this a glitch? Is there something I need to do? I need help please!!!

TheAbominatrix
10-18-2003, 07:15 AM
Are you playing this on a ROM? If so, you need to turn on the transperancy effects again. I dont remember exactly which button it is, but on SNES9x it's one of the 1 - 0 buttons on your keyboard.

crono_logical
10-18-2003, 11:52 AM
I can narrow it down to 1-4 for you :p Alternatively, try running the emulator in a higher resolution mode (you'll have to fiddle with it's settings - this applies to both Snes9x and ZSNES) so the clouds are actually transparent like they should be so you can see what's going on :p

m4tt
10-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by crono_logical
Alternatively, try running the emulator in a higher resolution mode (you'll have to fiddle with it's settings - this applies to both Snes9x and ZSNES) so the clouds are actually transparent like they should be so you can see what's going on :p

Yeah, try that. Otherwise if you just remove the layers, you'll have to turn them back on to see what people are saying, then turn it off again to move. Kinda annoying.

ForeverZeroUltima
10-26-2003, 11:22 PM
my friend had the same problem.
just go to Options, click on Settings. A box will pop up and there willl be two columns. Look at the right column. There should be three settings with a box and check. MAKE SURE that all three are checked, especially the one that says putting it in transparent mode. click on OK and you should be able to see yourself in the Dome. otherwise, all you will see are clouds and a tiny black dot (which is about one pixel big), which is Crono.