PDA

View Full Version : gil...

Inuyasha23
10-18-2003, 02:32 PM
other than the useual treasure cheast and selling crap and killing things.....how are we going to make gil or whatever their calling it in this version. i like the good ol take a mission mercenary style but i know theirs people out there who wont. so what are the plans for cash flow. will we start with any? why is the sky blue? what is blue? what is what? how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

"when you answer these you will be enlightened."- the great toad master,

Ichy
10-18-2003, 04:36 PM
Bazaar and Auction features will allow you to set your own price on items for other players to buy them. If, like in all other FFs, the store buys items for 50% of what they sell them, then selling to players for 75% to 80% of the store price would be a surefire way to make good money... So long as you're selling to a target market that actually checks the Bazaars and Auctions...

The sky is blue due to the prismatic effect of light from the sun refraction through the moisture in the atmosphere.

The colour blue is whatever color your mind has associated with the word blue.

"What" is indicative of a subject in an inquiry and may be used as a general inquiry on it's own.

Sugar coagulates contemporary fuel sources and as such cannot be used to reach the moon.

Am I enlightened? :cool:

Lionx
10-19-2003, 02:52 AM
Make stuff with blacksmithing or etc and sell it for lots and lots of money, if u execute it right money will flow in.