PDA

View Full Version : Yoko Shimomura

Kindo
10-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Miss Yoko is by far one of the best VGM composers in history. I love everything she's done, and I'm going nuts over the incredible greatness of the Legend of Mana soundtrack (and I haven't even played the game)! I really think I'm in love... :love:

So anyway... It's tough finding some information about her. Not even an exact birthdate seems to be known. And I really really wish there was a way I could contact her, via email or something. I just want to thank her for the amazing music she's done, wish her a happy birthday (which is tomorrow), and stuff. But I can't find anything... not even an official homepage. So now I turn to you... does anyone here know any good website dedicated to the lovely Yoko Shimomura?

Bulldog
10-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Maybe ask Squaresoft if she has a homepage? Heh. Who knows, it may work.

Kindo
10-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Haha, maybe. I'll try. I find it damn strange that they don't even list all the games they've made on their homepage... I really don't understand that company.

Bulldog
10-19-2003, 04:43 PM
If everything fails, I'll take a look into it, and see if there's a japanese-only homepage somewhere. Only if you're desperate though.... but you're not, and come to think of it, I'm not a nice guy.

I like her voice.

Kindo
10-19-2003, 05:51 PM
...thanks.

Bulldog
10-19-2003, 06:00 PM
No problem. *Kills random people*

Okay, it appears that she has no official website whatsoever. Well, I won't be digging any further on it anyways.