PDA

View Full Version : i dont get the 4 little circles..

LuCas23332
10-18-2003, 03:23 PM
ok i have like up to lvl 40 chars and still dont get wut the little 4 circles are.. if u dont get what i mean i can explain it..

when i press wait after attacking or not doing anything.. it shows like 4 little circles. what are those?

vetwasp
10-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Those four little circles are to command which direction your character faces. I suggest you always face your opponent. Usually when the enimie comes from the back they have a higher hit percent.

Sasquatch
11-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Of the four little circles, one is always lit up. Like vetwasp says, it's to command which way your character faces. If you choose to Defend, it'll have the same four little circles.

Edgar
11-13-2003, 12:11 PM
If you are facing your enemy and if the ememy hit you, you'll have a chance to block it.

If your side is facing the enemy and if the ememy hit you, you'll have a less chance to block it

If your back is facing the enemy and if the enemy hit you, i THINK you DEFINATELY get it.

Unless, of course, you have blade grasp or something like that.

I would show you a screenshot but anyway...
There is a percentile somewhere...heck, it's hard to explain, I'll go look for the screenshot.

Ramza_Beouvle
11-28-2003, 05:01 AM
yeah, all the above applies to enemies, too, go from behind to hit them and they get higher damage! But watch out for the enemy knights, lancers, etc, they could guard even from behind!(that applies when you are fighting in a field battle.)