PDA

View Full Version : hey can someone tell me which spell is good on calulator or wuts so good bout him?

LuCas23332
10-21-2003, 12:59 AM
i have a calculator but i dont see anything good about him.. to all u ppl who are gonna say something like *u fkin noob* i would suggest u to shut up and if u dont have an answer then do not bother to reply..

ok about the calculator.. i have it and it takes like forever to get back to his turn.. i see he does like cheap damage when he uses ice 3 and stuff.. but what is a good skill on calculator and tell me what it does? (i quite dont understand the descriptions)

Mwork
10-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Only one good thing to a Calculator. Math Skill. Learn it, then ditch the Job.

As for using Math Skill, click here. (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32836)

Chzn8r
10-21-2003, 03:48 AM
While you're leveling the calculator and getting the math skills, make sure to put on gained JP up and accumulate, and some gear that adds to speed, Calculators are the slowest class, and so you wan't to of course get more turns in so you can get more JP. Yell them with Ramza to get them going even faster. If you have move-JP up on, then can get even more jp just by moving around. If your calculator is a regular character (not a story character), you can send him/her on propositions to get easy fast job points. But, since regular characters are pointless, you'll want to give a different character Math skill (preferably someone fast with good MA, like Beowulf or even better, Reis). Also note that distribute and damage-split are very useful in some cases.

For using a calculators skills, put them on auto battle, and they'll choose in seconds what the AI sees as the best possible move.

robfinalfantasy
10-30-2003, 11:32 AM
Do you remember Lv. 5 Doom, Lv. 4 Flare, and Lv. 3 Muddle from Final Fantasy 6? The Calculator basically can do that but with any level and any spell. An example would be casting:
Lv. 3 Fire
Lv. 4 Sleep

Edgar
11-09-2003, 05:18 PM
You friggin n...*gets whacked*

A calculator with an entire library of spells can donminate the whole battlefield by just standing at the same spot. The wrost I could think of is a whole group of calculators or 1 calculator and 4 other mimes (shudders).