PDA

View Full Version : Unit Name List

MateriaBladeVII
10-22-2003, 01:30 AM
Hey guys! I need your help. I guess I'll get right to it. Alright- I once found a list on the net of all the possible names that units (humans and monsters) could take on in FFT, but I can no longer find it. I'm not talking about "Chocobo" or "Kinght"- I mean "Choco" or "Zemekis", you know? Either I can't find the right link or site- or it was removed. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know the site where I can find it or have a copy of it?

Dkknight
10-22-2003, 05:32 PM
I believe you can find the list at Gamefaqs

MateriaBladeVII
10-23-2003, 12:08 AM
I already looked there, but I couldn't find it. That's where I thought I saw it in the first place, but I can't seem to find it. It may heve been removed for lack of importance. It's kinda important to me, though. Do you think you know where it is and could link me to it?

Dkknight
10-23-2003, 12:50 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_tactics_generic_quote.txt

You should be able to find all the names here.

Mwork
10-23-2003, 01:32 AM
Generic Soldier Quotes FAQ:
Please let me know if anyone isn't
listed, keeping in mind that when the US version was produced, several
names were mistranslated, and a few others were changed outright.

....I get the feeling this isn't what MB7 was looking for...

MateriaBladeVII
10-23-2003, 03:16 AM
It wasn't... I already saw that page- it has no monster names on it. I'm utterly confused as to why I can no longer find this list... It was only a month or two ago that I found it. All it had on it was a list of names- one list for humans and one for monsters. I didn't need it then, though so I disregarded it and didn't take note of where I found it. I'm pretty sure it was Gamefaqs, but that's definitely not it. Thanks for trying, though, Dkknight. Anyone else know or wanna help?

Dkknight
10-23-2003, 07:02 AM
I had the list also... I don't know what I did with it. If I find it I'll let u know.