PDA

View Full Version : How many different options on character appearance will you have

darkchrono
10-22-2003, 03:52 AM
How many different options will they give you on the look of your character. Will it be so good that hardly two characters in the game will look the same. Or will there probably be alot of other characters in the game who look very similar or identical to you.

Alpha
10-22-2003, 04:12 AM
Well, as far as I know there's 8 different faces per race, 2 different hairstyles per face, 2 genders for three of the races, 5 races total, and 3 different heights. Plus, a lot of differences in a character are shown by the armor you wear. With all that it's very possible to see a "clone" but not too likely.

Aerio
10-22-2003, 04:37 AM
I've seen pictures of armor and all of them look like each class has armor that has same graphics and makes them look like same thing....ermm in other words do other peices of armor have different graphics(colors/design) than other peices a Black Mage can wear in example? erm...I hate asking things my heads screwed up

CloudS_1
10-22-2003, 02:58 PM
Go to the FFXI website. They have a link that you can click on that will bring up another window and that will let you see all the races, faces, etc.

Just go to the bottom of This (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/citizen/) page and click on the Character Make Trail button.

Rizzice
10-22-2003, 03:07 PM
which ffxi website?