PDA

View Full Version : The Movies...

UNBREAKABLE
10-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Well long time to squeak but hey all this talk of a movie on hte greatest game ever made got my head turning.
Well obviously its animated and looks awesome i can hardly wait for this movie.

if Aeris gets ressurrected its fine to me i dont care really as long as it has all my favs in it. Basically thoa it got me thinking instead of having animated movies for the final fantasy series would any of you like to see a full length feature movie with actualy actors in it.

So my question is if you saw for instance "Final Fantasy VIII" in production on a movie site who would you want to see listed as the actors to play the team

Here would be my choice of actors

Cloud: Keanu Reeves
Barrett: Michael Clarke Duncan / Laurence Fishburne
Tifa: ???
Aeris: Nicole Kidman
Vincent: Johny Depp
Cid: David Morse
Sephiroth: Stephen Dorff
NaNaki: Animated but voice of
President: Hugo Weaving

People id like to see in it someway somehow...
Bruce Willis< fav actor ever
Jack Nicholson
Samuel L Jackson

i know everyone isn't here but its just people who came to mind. I just looked at people from IMBD and got the vision of them there http://us.imdb.com/ lets see how you think is better?.

Kahless
10-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Seeing as Dennis Hopper did an excellent pimp in GTA Vice City he should play Don Croneo.

Barret: I guess Ice Cube
Cloud: Mel Gibson?
Aeris: Jessica Biel (7th Heaven)
Tifia: Angelina Jolet
Sephoreth: Christopher Lee (Saruman LOTR)
Palmer: John Goodman

Meow
10-23-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by UNBREAKABLE
Cloud: Keanu Reeves

Ooh. Just... no. :(

shinigami_xero
10-23-2003, 05:10 AM
i always thaught Ving Rhames (the guy that played Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction) would be a perfect Barett...

Breine
10-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by shinigami_xero
i always thaught Ving Rhames (the guy that played Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction) would be a perfect Barett...

I totally agree.

SomethingBig
10-23-2003, 09:04 PM
Mr. T would make the best Barett, IMO.

LionHart
11-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Well I'm not usually into turning a topic around, and I really guess I shouldn't, but I just think that making the sequal completely computer generated is the best way to make this movie. If they had real life people then the characters wouldn't look half way close to the characters in the game, neither would the action be as good, nor the stunts. Anyway I just think they shouldn't make a real life movie out of any final fantasy.

Hmmm...I just had a thought come to my mind. After watching the trailer for the new movie, I think it would be really cool if they remade FFVII and redid the cut-scenes. Made them look more life like, like the characters in the movie. I don't think they should alter any other graphics cause then the game just wouldn't have that same classic feel.

remi07
11-14-2003, 01:12 AM
Johnny Depp would be perfect for Vincent. Ever sice I played KH I think Mandy Moore would be a good Aeris if she had long hair, maybe a little lighter of a brown.
And Keanu Reeves as Cloud? No, no, no :p

Shoeberto
11-14-2003, 02:28 AM
Cloud - D.J. Qualls
Barret - Snoop Dogg
Tifa - Jenna Jameson
Aeris - Eliza Dushku
Vincent - Joey Fatone
Yuffy - J-Lo
Cait Sith - Danny DeVito
Red XIII - Air Bud
Sephiroth - Robert DeNiro

Cloud_AA
11-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Hsu

Tifa - Jenna Jameson
Aeris - Eliza Dushku

lmao man those should be switched IMO but that is funny i agree with Lionheart there is no way to make it with actual people animated is the way to go.... anyways with the tech they have it is almsot the same as real peps but with all the bad ass stunts...... i cant wait for it to come out here