PDA

View Full Version : The one boss i cant get pass.

FInalfantasyfinatic4
10-24-2003, 04:47 PM
ok look theres a boss in ff x that is just a bast*** to get past. i think its the second keeper the one after the sanctuary one were you have to fight him in a circle. plz can any 1 help me. the guy does thisa bomb wen i sumon my aewons and kills them instantly nad he berserks all my caracters.

Magus
10-24-2003, 07:33 PM
why dun you just put BeserkProof on at least one character ?

Zifnab
10-24-2003, 09:41 PM
I think using a Phoenix Down on him works.

vivi_rocks
10-25-2003, 04:06 AM
thats funny i just beat him
its EASY...but i cant be bothered to explain
ummm
omg it takes so long
listen email me and then ill email you how to beat him

cloud4tifa@eyesonff.com

Radje
10-26-2003, 06:08 PM
Och it's simple. (Well i thought so) Basicly do NOT! Under any circumstances use Aeons unless they have an over drive or Yuna has hers so you can use it as your first move. Secondly as soon as it uses beserk tail use a remedy or Esuna on the afflicted because if you attack it it'll counter hitting whatever 3 circles are infront of it (Usually the ones your 3 characters are standing on) Thirdly. Make good use of the "move" command. You need to get all 3 characters behind the thing before you attack it either physically or magically or it will hit your characters (You don't have to get all of your characters behind but it's better so that you can keep hp high) Make good use of your Aeons overdrives and your characters as i don't think the boss counters them and it should die pretty quickly depending on how well trained your characters are.

vivi_rocks
10-26-2003, 10:39 PM
i didnt use my aeons at all i started of using tidus aurong and yuna and protected everyone and blah blah balh and made auron the guy that gets hit becauze he was the strongest and had the most hp

Radje
10-27-2003, 07:13 PM
I just used Aeons as quick route out. It's pretty easy to use just your characters as well. I just figured if this guy couldn't get past him or work out a good strategy then he might need the easiest way to do it ^.^

FInalfantasyfinatic4
10-28-2003, 12:30 AM
ok look wat i did was before i got into battle i trained my aeons all to do the overdrives but yuna died before i can summonm 1. i think he is easy its justy i rush battles somethimes. and i hear yunalesca is realy hard. boy i wonder wat am i gonna do. but thanks guys.

eternalshiva
10-28-2003, 09:35 AM
Yunalesca hard? I didn't think so but my characters had their spere grids completed when I got to her and they all had the HP break thing so they had like infinity HP. Just make sure your characters have beserk stone and confuse proof on your weapons or armor and it will be a stinch to X her ;p

Sin Harvest
11-01-2003, 02:00 PM
almost all the bosses were pathetically easy.
the only one that really got me was the seymour you fight at gagazet. i wish they had all been like that.

Heath
11-01-2003, 02:15 PM
Any boss is easy if you are well-levelled, prepared and equiped well enough just like any question is easy if you know the answer.

Flare_Star
11-01-2003, 06:48 PM
keep yuna behind the.......thing, so she wont get attacked by the slash attack (i havnt played this in ages so i cant remember the name) as it only attacks the front 3 glyphs. Make sure auron has high hp to keep it occupied by attacking. Keep auron ALWAYS on the opposite side of yuna and keep attacking. All overdrives should be full. My team was Wakka, Auron,and yuna.

Wakka - Attack reels!!!!!!!!BOOYAH!
Yuna - Summon, summon, summon, then heal if necesary.
Auron - Attack to keep it facing his way.

Sin Harvest
11-02-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Heath
Any boss is easy if you are well-levelled, prepared and equiped well enough just like any question is easy if you know the answer.

yeah but in X it just seemed that you were always leveled just a little bit better than well enough, without trainging heaps and all the boses were pushovers. or you have the ones like penance and the dark aeons which are just ridiculous

Flare_Star
11-02-2003, 01:52 PM
yes, i saw penance and nemisis' hp and thought "how the hell do you beat that!?" i acidentally ran in to the dark magus sisters before and they used delta attack which wiped me out, and they're meant to be EASIER than them? sheesh....

Radje
11-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Dark magus sisters= Simple to avoid if low levelled. Simply save in the save point in mushroom rock alley and load up your game. The chase wont be on.

[i[ok look wat i did was before i got into battle i trained my aeons all to do the overdrives but yuna died before i can summonm 1. i think he is easy its justy i rush battles somethimes. and i hear yunalesca is realy hard. boy i wonder wat am i gonna do. but thanks guys.[/i] Keep Yuna behind the thing. Then cast haste and protect on her quickly. then Summon

SomethingBig
11-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Berserk proof + Hastega = victory.

vivi_rocks
11-03-2003, 10:56 PM
The challenge in this fight is avoiding the Spectral Keeper's counterattack after your innitial attack. It's important to position most of your party out of harm's way before attacking the boss. Start with a party of Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. Equip everyone with armor bearing Berserk Ward or Beserkproof if available.

Cast Hastega immediately so the characters can move out of the way before the boss finds them agian. Move two characters to circles behind the Spectral Keeper, and leave the charcter with the highest HP out in froont to keep the monster distracted. Otherwise It will turn to attack the entire party. have Yuna cast protect on the frontline person, then let that person attack. The boss will then counter attack striking the three cicles in front of it. It mmight also use its Berserk Tail attack, berserking the target.

Glyph mines will form on the surface of the circles, and thier elxplosions mean certain death. Check the CTB window to determine when each mine will explode. use the trigger command move to escape the explosion.

Since aeon's cant escape glyph mines, they die quickly. IF they are summoned, they'll only have time for one overdrive. So, summon at your own risk

omfg i most be overlevvled cuz i beet yuna;eska in one try aswel. i thought dont worry about healing your characters just keep one alive i men come on she only take like 200 hp off at the most. shes nothing REALLY EASY
the only time you should heal some one is if there dead i mean if there all at 200 hp then use a mega potion but seriously dont worry at all about being at lets say 600 -max hp. JUST MAKE SURE ONE PERSON IS ALWAYS ALIVE. then you will beat her for sure. dont waste all your potions and hi potions or all of yuna MP.
ITS SO EASY OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVNT BEATEN HER

Please don't double post. ~m4tt

Radje
11-05-2003, 10:53 PM
It appears grammar isn't one's strong point.

You realise that having atleast on person always alive is the process of beating..well every enemy in the game. Just wondered if you noticed the irony

vivi_rocks
11-07-2003, 01:12 AM
lol when typing quickly i get carried away and say random shit. its not like im a :skull::skull::skull::skull:in idiot. I can write well if i need to

Radje
11-07-2003, 10:14 PM
Ok ^.^ Didn't mean to sound round there.

vivi_rocks
11-07-2003, 11:22 PM
dont get me wrong i wasnt pissed off i know you were joking i just sed a bad word.but does the boss info help

Xider
11-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by eternalshiva
Yunalesca hard? I didn't think so but my characters had their spere grids completed when I got to her and they all had the HP break thing so they had like infinity HP. Just make sure your characters have beserk stone and confuse proof on your weapons or armor and it will be a stinch to X her ;p

We're actually talking about Spectral Keeper, not Yunalesca.

Im to stuck on another boss right now to care about Spectral Keeper, but if you feel the need to take my advice...TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AURON'S REGULAR ATTACKS. Unless you suck he should be hittin for the 7000s by where you are!

vivi_rocks
11-18-2003, 02:42 PM
your an idiot we were just talking about yunaleska ok... dont come on here trying to prove someone wrong...when your facts are wrong...it makes you look stupid and im pretty sure your not...so smarten up and dont be an ass

zoti
12-05-2003, 11:44 AM
just do this..... (if you still got prob.) use yuna's aeons. the aeons should have the overdrive redy...
use all the overdrive's and when all your aeons are dead let aroun (or another person with high hp) stand in front of that "thing" and make the others go behind it use magic and overdrives.. strongs attack works well too....

then it's *boom* blasted out of the galaxy hehehe..... :D