PDA

View Full Version : A hello and a call to arms.

Endymion
10-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Hi,

I'm new, just registered today. I've been in and out of EoFF for a while, just never came to the forums. Since I'm going rabid and crazy waiting for Final Fantasy XI (3 days, whee!) I thought I'd put a note out to ask if anyone is planning any sort of alliance or get together on or near release day? I'm sure I'll need a party, being a somewhat helpless White Mage. A big hello to all the EoFF Admins and Moderators too! (Very funny sound file you guys have for the intro).

Endymion, the hopefully soon to be Elvaan White Mage.

Ouch!
10-25-2003, 06:15 PM
If you're planning to start in Windurst, check out the WLA (Windurst Liberation Army). It's only a couple threads down. We'll welcome all with open arms.

Lionx
10-25-2003, 10:17 PM
There are tons of groups like the WLA, the one in my sig, and various other groups as well. But even if you dont join any of them, by lvl 12 ppl will need WHMs and you will party alot then. If you are a nice whm i am sure you will join one of the game's various Linkshell groups eventually if u dont wanna join any of those around here. So good luck :)

Crono9051
10-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the FFXI forums.
Well how should I say this, I noticed that you said you were going to be a white mage and an elvan, it's funny we were looking for a white mage. If you plan to start out in the Kingdom of San d'Oria you might want to check out The Knights of San d'Oria. Our thread is a couple ways down, anyway it's up to you. And good luck!

"I am a loyalist to my Kingdom of San d'Oria so I for ever will be to the death!"

Ouch!
10-26-2003, 01:22 AM
Look at us, it's sad, we're all tryin' to recruit him to different clans. It's great.

But Lionx is right, as a white mage, even if you're not in a linkshell (clan) you'll easily get parties.

Valarm
10-26-2003, 02:52 AM
If you like lots of freedom in game and not a lot of politics, and even if you’re not going to start in Bastok, we'd love to have you join. :D

Our site: Deusarum de Bastok (http://mysite.verizon.net/res0pfed/index.htm)

And general info on us: Deusarum de Bastok Inquires (http://www.stratics.net/php-bin/forums/guilds/ffxi/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=DB&Number=26477&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&what2=postlist&fpart=)

jpiceman
10-26-2003, 05:16 PM
I'm really new to this too, and can't wait till it comes out. I will be installing it on my computer asap. I was also loooking for a group to run with. Anyone interested? I'm not even sure what I will be yet, but I just want to have some fun. Just reply to this post or drop me an E-Mail at jpiceman@woh.rr.com

Endymion
10-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Hi,

It's nice to get repies. So many people looking to recruit me @_@ *head spins* Oro...as a White Mage, I'm dedicated to 3 things 1)Helping anyone who battles the beastmen to stay alive and well 2)To battle any wayward fiends (undead) I might encounter who's souls couldn't make it to the Farplane and 3)Avoiding becoming dead myself (Hey a guy's gotta keep his piorities in line). I'll make it a point to be here on the forums shortly after I've arrived in Vana'diel. I'm going to try to use my name, but it's probably taken. I assume you're all waiting an anxiously as I am. I did the EB preorder deal /w free Overnight, so depending on when they ship, I'll have the game sometime between Tuesday-Thursday I'm guessing.

Endy