PDA

View Full Version : Taru Taru Heaven

Zidane_2006
10-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Hi everyone, well I was wondering about the taru taru's. These small little child-like creatures are very cute and small, but what type of classes are they best with? I mean i know about the mage class and all but ive seen Taru Taru's that are Warriors and paladins, is it me or am I just going crazy :(

Also if Grandlethal is there I really like ur site with the Taru u have :D :D :D :D

Ouch!
10-26-2003, 01:20 AM
Grandlethal's the leader of the WLA. If you want a link to his website, it's best to go to the Windurst Liberation Army and search the first couple pages. GL is rarely on. If I was at home, I could give you the link myself, but I'm at my cousin's house in Miami and don't have it memorized off hand.

But yes, Tarutarus excel in magical classes, so they're best with black, white and red mages. It is very popular to be a melee taru, if only for comical relief, it seems. But yes, they make best with magical classes because it just fits their stats best.

Zidane_2006
10-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Oh really the Taru Taru warriors are just for comic releif? well thats koo i guess. I mean i think they can amount to be kick butt warriors ;) .