PDA

View Full Version : need help on deep dungeon

InStAnt3
10-26-2003, 03:04 PM
im happy i got a materia blade :) ok about the deep dungeon ... i battled like 50 rounds and still havent found stuff like get byblos the secret character or something.. or good items like chaos blade or with the ability [Move-FindItem]

ok first question.. i found 4 paths.. im in a path called.. well i forgot.. its right after the path called delta.. ok so if i get the move-finditem ability.. does it depend which path we have to be in to get chaos blade? or is it just hidden anywhere in any path? if its in one path plz tell me .. EXample: chaos blade is in NOGIA. or wutever.

second question.. ok to get byblos and battle which i heard one of the strongest opponents in the game in deep dungeon.. do i gotta keep finding paths to get there? or just win about 200 battles?

(lol i know i always type long things when i post a thread)

Mwork
10-26-2003, 03:52 PM
For item/exit-finding, check out the Deep Dungeon Exits Guide, by Gastrifitis (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20051.html)

To get to Byblos, and Elidibs, you'll have to keep finding all the new levels of the Deep Dungeon. You'll find them in "END."

Flying Mullet
10-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Exit spots on each dungeon level are generated at random. You have to have "Move-Find Item" equipped to find the exit, as well as the for the hidden items as well. As for the items, the lower your brave, the better. You chances of finding the better of the two items is (100 - Brave)%. So if you have 15 Brave, you have an 85% chance of finding the good item, and a 15% chance of finding the normal item.

Mwork
10-26-2003, 04:10 PM
'''''You have to have "Move-Find Item" equipped to find the exit'''''

To find the exits, you don't. You just need to step on the right panel.