PDA

View Full Version : Neopets help

Xander
10-26-2003, 06:27 PM
I know I know, but I'm sooo bored and feel ill so I wanted to play on Neopets haven't been on it for ageees. But everytime I try and buy food from the shop I get this message:

ERROR : Oops you have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.

I tried altering the security settings, even to low, but it still keeps doing this. Does anyone have any idea what it might be, or what sorta settings I would have to change. I think it might be to do with popup windows I'm not sure...

Doomgaze
10-27-2003, 06:55 AM
Kill yourself for wanting to play Neopets.

I'd suggest using the George Foreman Grill to do the deed.

Xander
10-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Gee thanks for the helpful answer :p
It can be fun anyway, especially when you are as bored as me........ But I thought there might be some settings I have to change maybe to get it to work the thing is I don't know what.
Pleeeease anyone help :(

Edit - Never mind, I found out what the problem was, it was cos I had Norton Internet security enabled, when I turned it off, it worked. Yay. *goes and plays Neopets despite the strange looks*

Shlup
10-28-2003, 06:14 AM
That's what you get for trying to feed the buggers. I haven't fed mine for about 3 years.