PDA

View Full Version : only girls

Lady-Rikku
10-26-2003, 08:58 PM
what think about there're only girls in the team ??
And about there's only 3 playable characters and not any men ??

TheAbominatrix
10-26-2003, 09:54 PM
I think it's a neat change. I would like there to be more playable characters (though I understand why there's only three), but having an all girl team is neat, especially when most FF's up until now have been three girls in a team of far more guys.

FFboy4ever
10-26-2003, 11:48 PM
I personally like the idea of only have 3 characters though out the whole game. Now you dont' have to make sure that everyone is evenly leveled and don't have to make the hard choice of picking characters. As for the other topic..I read something about a character *MALE* that might come in for the final battle *not perfectly sure*.. but..;)

eternalshiva
10-28-2003, 03:50 PM
Yeah I like the girl only team! its a nice change and you don't have to sit there and level up everyone ... it is rather annoying ;p

Flying Mullet
10-28-2003, 03:53 PM
I like the fact that it is an all-female team for a change.

I don't like the fact that they had to dress the characters in next to nothing to market the game.

Although I guess that's part of the pains of selling to a predominately male audience.

Drizzt
10-28-2003, 07:25 PM
LOL i think there should be a man in the team, bossing the girls around.

A group of girls can't possibly do as good a group of guys, they aren't cut out for the job.

Out of the three gals, Pain looks like the fittest, though she lacks a man to lead her through her possible inner conflicts, and to watch her back along the way.

Of course i am not completely serious.

But with all seriousness now, ... It's not a matter of being a girl's gang, or a guys gang; it's more the fact that square is unable to balance both genders. There inability to equally share protagonism is the only thing that is at fault. I completely understand the fact that you girls are happy with the change ... But in the end, you are doing no more then shifting between XX Games ---> XY Games. I'd rather have a XX U XY game.

Basically they lack imagination ... They create this all new fantasy world, with a brand new plot that reminds you of old plots ... (not so brand new, i would guess), and where you have amidst all those characters, one that is vital for the conclusion of the plot. That looks to me like a pretty unimaginative way to make a game. I've seen it at least 4 times before (in a row).

SephirothsAngel
10-28-2003, 08:44 PM
I think it's great they have a team of all girls. Like most everyone has said, up until now guys have dominated the teams.
I like having only three characters to take care of. I won't have to worry about these four being more powerful of those 3 needing to level up in an area that they would get squished in. I think they might have a male in there somewhere. But for now, I'm enjoying the all-female lead.

Silmaril
11-15-2003, 07:24 PM
i think having an all girl team was a GREAT idea. But a push-over-sissy guy they walked all over would have been nice.