PDA

View Full Version : i just started

vivi_rocks
10-26-2003, 10:44 PM
i just started ff1 and 2, in 2 are the charcters ment to miss all the time at the beggining, and are those nights ment to kill you once you enter fynn, i find it hard to beat them they take like 500 hp off when i only do about 40 damage

Garland
10-27-2003, 04:42 AM
In FF2, there's an intro battle with four knights that you can't win. Also, your first mission is to speak to a man in an occupied town. If you talk to any of the knights in that town, you'll get into a battle you can't win. As for hit %'s it really depends on where you fight, and at what approximate level. In the beginning, you should stick to fighting imps, leg eaters, and hornets (any of the enemies you can fight around the starting point). Stray too far south and you'll fight enemies you won't be able to beat. FF2 is different from other FF's in that its encounter chart isn't as forgiving. Stray but a hair's width from the intended route of travel, and they punish you with enemies out of your league. In other FF's, enemy encounters were grouped by region, and clever plot devices prevented you from being where enemies were too strong.