PDA

View Full Version : Job matchups...

matos1016
10-27-2003, 01:19 AM
I got a question. If I wanted to be a Dragoon, Paladin, or Dark Night for example, what class should I start at and what subjobs would I need to be the most effective at the advance job? Does anyone know the order of the jobs I should have for each class? For instance, if I was going to start as a white mage with a black mage subjob until I get to a pretty high level, maybe 50, then switch to Dragoon or Paladin, does this sound good or does it have flaws I am not aware of...

In short, what starting jobs/subjobs are most effective for the later advanced jobs and at what level should you switch jobs?

project_mayhem
10-27-2003, 01:47 AM
well it seems to me that you should play the job that you would want to use as your sub.........(there's another post on how sub jobs work) but for example if you would want to do dragoon/ warrior ........ should play war up to level 50 (or how ever far it is till you can get dragoon) then get dragoon and start leveling them up.... so that when you get to level 20 you can sub warrior and not have to worry about leveling your sub job until level 100 which is most liekly a ways away........

level cap now is 70? right?