PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 The Movie

LonerAzn
10-27-2003, 07:37 PM
I do not know if this has been posted on here yet, but has anyone ever thought of FF7 becoming a movie????? Like I think that SS should remake another FF movie. And this time they should build it off of 1 of their games (in this case FF7).

I mean come on, so far FF7 has the best story line, and the graphics aren't all that great. Unlike FF10, it doesn't need to become a movie. Just imagine though, FF7 becoming a cinamatic movie...

What do you think about it???

zacks_clone
10-27-2003, 10:11 PM
it is becoming a movie.

Flying Mullet
10-27-2003, 10:16 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38900
The thread is even stickied at the top of the forum, how could you miss it? :p

LonerAzn
10-28-2003, 03:11 AM
really??? hey when you're in a rush you don't really pay attention to whats on it.....Well that answers my question... HHAHAHA danx

eternalshiva
10-29-2003, 09:42 AM
*ponders* wow, it never crossed my mind *hugs*

The Man
10-29-2003, 05:49 PM
I just feel like interposing to say, in case it's not entirely obvious, that the movie in question is actually a sequel of sorts to FFVII. They're not actually remaking the game for the film.

The_Muffin
11-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Advent Children is all fine and dandy, but don't you think the original FF 7 made into a movie would be unbearably awesome.

It's got comedy, romance, action, fantasy, science fiction, plot twists and Tifa for the perverts!

I think the game was awesome with the not-so-good graphics, but the plot was the first that drew me in emotionally. A movie would make trillions, it really would. It might be long, so a two part FF 7 movie could work. BUt it would be a spectacular blockbuster film. It's not like Square has an extremely limited budget. Or why not get the peeps who are doin' AC to do it?

The idea of an FF 7 movie, and the fact that it probly won't happen makes me sad :(

zacks_clone
11-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Ah,it would be great to have the actuall game made into a movie...Even better(in my opinion) would be a total remake(of the graphics,to make it even more loveable).