PDA

View Full Version : need help!

master01
10-27-2003, 09:18 PM
well, i'm stuck in the calm lands, i've allredy beat the chokobo trainer 4 times, got the cloudy miror, and catched all the monster in the calm lands...

my quastion is, how do i open the box i've got from the man that wanted me to catch all the monsters in the calm lands and how do i get tidus ultimate weapon?

Flying Mullet
10-27-2003, 09:19 PM
www.gamefaqs.com

master01
10-27-2003, 09:19 PM
OH! i totally forgot...

my inglish sucks! i know i dont wright to well... pls forgive me.

master01
10-27-2003, 09:38 PM
thx, but i steel dont know what to do...

eternalshiva
10-28-2003, 09:50 AM
If this doesn't help than its hopeless!!! This is from The Dude's link:

From the Calm Lands:

Once you got the Cloudy mirror, head to the Macalania Wood.

Macalania Wood

In there, run south to the next screen for an intersection. Continue to the left path and yet again, take the left path in the other intersection. Now you'll be in the first area of the Macalania Wood you first went it in the game. So run near the save sphere to see a woman and her child. Talk to both them to learn that the woman's husband was supposed to meet them here but he's not here yet. So head back at the 4-paths intersection and go in the north one to find a man. Talk to him and choose the top option to tell him to go meet his family. Now follow him and go just where you talked to his family, and you'll see that the man is there with his wife. HOWEVER, talk to them several time to learn that their boy went in the wood and never came back. So to find him, you see that new glowing shining path leading up to another level just left to the branch you can use to cross the Macalania Wood? Run up that new road until you change screen. Now take the north path on the map to meet the boy, talk to him and the family will be reunited. Now, examine that huge glowing plant and the Cloudy Mirror will be powered up for the Celestial Mirror.

The Legendary Weapons

You need TWO different key items to power up each different Celestial Weapons. Now each weapons have a Crest, and a Sigil.

Usually, each weapons aren't hard to get, neither are the the crests. But the Sigils on the other side, can be harder to get.

If you want to know where the crests and sigils for each, you have to look up Legendary Weapons on the FAQ.