PDA

View Full Version : Jungle *VINES*

Vaprice
10-28-2003, 12:05 AM
Okay wait. I havent played this game in like 5 months........and when you get back to the tarzan part and have to swing on the vines. how amny people thought that as cool and thought that was bad. Cause for me it was easy at first but now its a Pain.

Xander
10-28-2003, 09:13 AM
I thought it was cool, pretty fun at first, it reminds me of a Genesis game called Toy Story there was a level where you had to swing on these things and let go at the right time to get across. Although this is easier cos you can't really fall off.
The only thing that bugged me was falling off the ledges and having to go all the way back up again. And to keep going that way to get back to the tree house.
Most of the Tarzan area bugged me actually I found it confusing for ages.
Although its only the third place I've been so far :p

eternalshiva
10-28-2003, 09:55 AM
I thought the vine mini-games were cool but it is annoying if you fall off and you have to go all the way back up. There is a short cut to skip the whole vine area.

Vaprice
10-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Hmm yeah it is annoying. thats what pissed me off about that level. But you say a shortcut? how so?

eternalshiva
10-29-2003, 09:23 AM
Pass the second hippo in the Hippo Lagoon, there's a pole there, climb it and you find your self in the vine area but if you target behind yourself you'll see a climbing spot and BAM you're in the area to choose to go up to the tree house of the tree top ... it skips the vines after you get all the chests.

Be warned, if you fall off the hippos, you have to get back to the first one and do it all over again so be patient before zipping off of them or it sucks! :love:

Vaprice
10-29-2003, 09:01 PM
I see. Thank you oh wise person of the vines.

*plays KH.....fights sephiroth*

eternalshiva
10-30-2003, 09:24 AM
You are welcome small grass hopper.