PDA

View Full Version : A little help needed

Xander
10-28-2003, 11:20 AM
Well after Traverse Town, I went to Wonderland, then I went to the Coliseum. But I couldn't break the barrels in time so I gave up and went to the Jungle.
Now I've just completed the jungle bit and Sora said "Let's go back to Traverse Town" so I went back there and Yuffie said to go and see Leon in the Underground Cavern.

I went down to the water bit where it is and it said "currently not open" so I couldn't get in there.
Do I have to do the Coliseum bit first? Cos I really can't break all the barrels in the time limit I've tried so many times :(

FinalLethal
10-28-2003, 11:33 AM
out of recollection i think that you need to break the barrels to then access the actual tournaments where you vs cloud/vincent and after that you can access it. Im not sure i cant quite remember, but i know that you wont finish the game i dont think without completing that stage.

Its been a while since iv played KH, i think ill restart it, im just really eager since i saw some screens of KH2 a few days ago.

but yeah if im wrong then just go to a guide on the net or if your against that then maybe someone else can help, but my advice is just keep trying with the barrels, its hard when you first try them but you will get the hang of it.

btw cant you hit barrels or throw barrels at other ones to break 2 or 3 in one go?

Xander
10-28-2003, 11:37 AM
I did look up a guide and it said they were easy and you just had to hit the one in the middle but when I try Sora keeps moving to the left and misses one and I always have about 4 left when the time runs out. I guess I just have to practise.
Anyway in the guide I read it said about doing that stage before doing the jungle, but I just wondered if anyone here knew if I have to do it now before I can do anything else.

Oh and thanks for your help :)

eternalshiva
11-03-2003, 09:46 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/kh/walk5.shtml

That link is at the specific part where you're at.

Wee! look at what I did for the front site a WALKTHROUGH.

Xander
11-03-2003, 10:56 AM
It's ok I forgot to say I got past there ^^ Finally managed to break the barrels I think I had a problem because I wasn't locking onto them. Anyway thanks for the link eternalshiva and I'll look at it if I get any more problems :D