PDA

View Full Version : because this forum needs more feedback

eestlinc
10-29-2003, 04:24 AM
when are you doing the ciddies again? can we have a tentative calendar of forum events?

RSL
10-29-2003, 04:44 AM
They were last done in June. I think it's an every six month thing. I could be wrong, I usually am.

m4tt
10-29-2003, 05:17 AM
Mr/Mrs EoFF still needs to be done.

Loony BoB
10-29-2003, 12:52 PM
The next Ciddies are due to be done in late November / early December, right before the Anniversary.

Leeza
10-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Having a calendar of forum events would be nice, but the events are usually done whenever people that run the event actually have the time to do them. That's kind of hard to judge exactly. The only events that really do run on time, more or less, are the Ciddies. They're usually done every six months in June and November.

I guess it would be nice to have an approximate calendar of events. That way the contestants will have something to look forward to and the person running the event will have the calendar as a reminder that preparations need to be done. It would be hard to give exact dates for the events though.

Weren't we going to have all of these events listed in the calendar at one time? I never go into it myself so I don't know what's in there. I don't know how many other people actually go into the calendar either.

Because Mr/Miss EoFF is a longer contest and is tentatively planned to be held before the Ciddies, I'm thinking that it should start soon. Otherwise the Ciddies might be running into Christmas break time and a lot of people won't be able to participate/nominate/vote during break time because they might not be around to do so. But that's up to ShlupQuack because she runs Mr/Miss EoFF and it all depends on her schedule.

Loony BoB
10-29-2003, 11:08 PM
The Ciddies is fixed so that the winners are revealed either shortly before or on the Anniversary in #eoff. So I'm not moving 'em. =( If anyone wants to do Mr/Ms EoFF, well, they better get themselves organised. Last I checked, Shlup didn't have the time. But the Ciddies won't be put on hold, that's for sure D=

Shlup
10-29-2003, 11:18 PM
I would've started sooner if that guy hadn't said he was going to do a Sig Contest at such-and-such a time and then again and then didn't do it and then Prot did it. xD I'll start 'em, uh... this weekend?

*starts a thread*

Big D
10-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Loony BoB
The next Ciddies are due to be done in late November / early December, right before the Anniversary. Brilliant. Right after I leave for the summer holidays...

eestlinc
10-30-2003, 04:00 AM
sometimes i go into the calendar to look at my birthday and see who else has the same birthday. kind of like how you always flip in a diary to your birthday to see what the author wrote on that day.

Loony BoB
10-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Hey, me too. But I also like to see who has a birthday coming up soon when I'm bored, so I check the calendar about once a month.