PDA

View Full Version : Who else is waiting on EBGames.com?

Endymion
10-29-2003, 05:09 AM
I'm just curious,

I was checking today to see if my FFXI had shipped (which it had, but I had no notice yet) so I'm hitting Fedex's site like crazy trying to pull down tracking info (of course it's not up yet, and with overnight, I'll probably have the game before it matters) and Fedex's site was god-awefully slow, so I was sitting here thinking, "I wonder how many other FFXI freaks are hitting the fedex servers going "OMFG where's my tracking info!!?" So I was wondering how many other EoFF guys opted for the ebgames.com overnight shipping preorder special? I wonder if we'll see the game tomorrow sometime or if it'll be early Thursday?

Endy

SubMatrix
10-29-2003, 06:11 AM
I ordered from GoGamer.com, but they use FedEx as well. The website does seem really slow, but then again I've always used UPS when tracking (and I like that one more, it gives more details than FedEx). I also called FedEx to see if by chance the game would arrive in my town at some point today but after the local vans had already gone on delivery (to see if I'd be able to go pick up) but no such luck. FedEx uses night planes for overnight delivery, so most likely it's a few 1,000 feet in the air right now.

Leighton

Black Mage
10-29-2003, 05:35 PM
I too have ordered from Ebgames, and have yet to have any update to my order. It's still listed as "Open" as opposed to "Shipped."

Yet, I will continue to assume that I will recieve it today.

Generally, I believe FedEx makes it's rounds near 3 PM, but it most likely depends on your area.

matos1016
10-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Well its 5:30 p.m. already over here so I might as well give up...
I guess ill wait for it tomorrow. But I better get it then or im gonna be really pissed cuz i'm gonna take the day off of school and it better not be for nothing...damn you fedex!!!