PDA

View Full Version : Sepheroth lore and lich stones?

Troybert
10-29-2003, 07:15 AM
I've played FFT for almost 2 years now and was fascinated by everything. There was one thing that I was always wondering. (I am currently deployed to Iraq in the Army and I came upon a rumor from a good source) I was told that there was a way to obtain Sepheroth like you can obtain cloud. Is this true, or was this source probably lied to? One more question. This is also a rumor. Is there such a thing in the game called a lich stone? Where you can cast it on a member of your party and he becomes an undead. Like a Super Black Mage. I can't find anything on these rumors on any of the sites I have searched for and thought you guys might be able to help. Thanks.

Mwork
10-29-2003, 07:15 PM
It isn't possible to get Sephiroth in this game. The closest you can get is hacking your own version into the game with a Gameshark. There aren't any lich stones in the game, either. That would have been sweet, though...

go Army

Chzn8r
10-29-2003, 09:23 PM
I consider Elmdor to be this game's sephiroth. =/

Troybert
11-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Yes, I thought it was just a rumor. :cry: My buddy here has played Tactics Ogre and he said it's a great game that I am thinking of buying, but that it's not as good as FFT. I don't think any game could be better than FFT, unless they remade it with more side quests. I think that is the games only downfall, after you go so far, there's nothing new to explore. But, afterall, it was made in 97 or 98, but still fantastic with what they had. I have done just about everything you can do in the game... and I just laugh at every opponent I face. Especially when I only beat the first stage, I leveled to 40 and mastered 5 jobs at Mandalia Plains then went to sweegy woods only to find out the enemies were all level 40 Delita and Algus were level 2 and 3!!!! I just turned 3 people to knights and 2 wizzards and huddled into a corner and poisoned the enemies... whew!! I went to the next level and AHA all the opponents were level 3!!!! It only took me one try to beat every level in the game. All characters are level 99 with all but 2 jobs mastered. NOW, if you could only master... Squire...

Edgar
11-19-2003, 04:05 PM
TO is crap IMO. My opinion might change if I played TO first tho =\

All the special attacks take away your life and you are called insert_godly_name_here.

heh...