PDA

View Full Version : Wrexsoul

Flying Mullet
10-29-2003, 06:31 PM
Does anyone here ever actually kill off your own party members to defeat Wrexsoul? I've always used X-Zone to kill him in one hit. Just wondering.

MagicKnight Locke
10-29-2003, 08:18 PM
x-zone for me...so easy :D

TheAbominatrix
10-30-2003, 01:00 AM
I used to kill my party members, because I never thought of doing X-zone. Now I just do it the easy way.

Strider
10-30-2003, 02:53 AM
I did it once, just to see how it was. It was a lot harder and loooooonger than I had expected to be. I usually just use X-Zone.

crono_logical
10-30-2003, 02:53 AM
I happen to like killing my own party members in that battle :p

i90east
10-31-2003, 01:14 AM
Bunch of cheaters :) I always kill my characters, which is annoying because they block so many of their own attacks :p When Wrexsoul comes back, don't bother reviving the dead character until he possesses again. That way you have a 50% chance of guessing which character he's in.

That reminds me, I need to fix that problem in my version so that people can't cheat. Wrexsoul doesn't need to be vanished for X-Zone to work? Is this because he's undead?

Atma Weapon
11-02-2003, 03:11 AM
you use x-zone on the little soul savers and they aren't bosses so it works on them. I don't think x-zone cares if the enemy is undead or not since it is a disapearence type thing and not a death type thing.

LingaringBell
11-03-2003, 06:24 PM
I think the fact that x-zone works has something to do with how it kills both of the little soul savers at once, since Wrexsoul may technically not be listed as an enemy while inside one of your guys the battle ends when all the enemies are dead, namely the soul savers

m4tt
11-03-2003, 07:10 PM
I use X-zone. I tried the other way once, and it took too long.

robfinalfantasy
11-05-2003, 06:11 PM
I like for bosses to be a challenge. I never do the vanish & doom/x-zone thing on bosses. It just takes away the feeling of accomplishment. I kill off a member and leave the others in critical. Before making Wrexsoul appear I make sure that the other enemies are berserked, confused, and vanished. That way they wont be in the way.

Sasquatch
11-09-2003, 03:16 AM
I've done both methods, and although killing off your party members might get annoying after a while, and it takes some time up, I usually do it that way. I agree with robfinalfantasy, it takes away the feeling of accomplishment...or...whatever feeling of accomplishment one could get from a video game.