PDA

View Full Version : UK Release Date!?

Baloki
10-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Hi ya, firstly, I welcome myself back to this forum after my triumphant return from the neather regions of the net (primarly digging very hard for a UK release date) as I know no-one (especially the admins after the trouble I caused last time to get my point across) will say that.

Ok, now down to the serious point of this topic, the acummulation of a final UK release date. It seems you see that Square-Enix are unwilling to budge on the TBC date that they have been peddling for the last 3 months (mid-jan for all of you out the loop) and unluckly this is now being seen as unrealisitic by many and all that have been waiting nearly 1 year over scedual. It is currently estimated that with software translation and Server bargaining that Square are carrying out through-out Europe, that FF11 will probably not be released till the end of Jan begining of Feb at this rate.

Of course I could be wrong and will keep an eye out for an official date (which will probably be confirmed 1-2 weeks before release). Although I have heard (and I don't care too much about the US market) that the US has finnally suffered a full release of the game and first day sales have topped at least a million, of course I could be wrong but hey. Finally don't forget GAME have started taking Pre-orders from most of its UK stores and will give some kind of final release discount, the price is about £38.

Well I think thats all for now but if I remember anything else I will be sure to double post to annoy an old friend *sniggers*, peace out dude and post your replies, :choc:Baloki:choc:

Baloki
10-29-2003, 10:36 PM
Ah come on, someone must have a cluse about something?