PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! What a Shock!! Is that really...SPOILERS HUGE End-Fight Spoilers!

MJN SEIFER
10-30-2003, 04:13 PM
I down loaded a video of the End-Fight of FFX-2 is that...TIDUS there fighting?!!?!

The Man
10-30-2003, 04:38 PM
No, I believe it's some character who manages to take on Tidus' appearance. I don't recall the exact specifics.

SephirothsAngel
11-01-2003, 05:56 PM
His name is Shuin (for those who don't want to know).

FFboy4ever
11-01-2003, 07:26 PM
MAJOR SPOLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it is!!

k i was reading this uh- well site on final fantasy x-2. one of the section was about the weapons that yuna, rikku, and paine used from final fantasy X...it did a couple like yunas ultimate staff..they had a couple of aurons blades and then the shocker...wakka final ball world champion(?) *can't spell..sorry* was used by tidus in the final battle!!:greenie:

eternalshiva
11-03-2003, 10:08 AM
It's Shuin they're fighting. He's a baddy from a thousand year ago that has a few things to work out with Lenne, the spirit that takes over Yuna's body. Yuna's search for Tidus is like the secondary story line to the main story line. And there's three endings to the game. One you find Tidus, one you don and Yuna is like *oh well* and the last is the BAD ENDING. That's when you do EVERYTHING wrong and you suck.

*grins*

SephirothsAngel
11-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by eternalshiva
and the last is the BAD ENDING. That's when you do EVERYTHING wrong and you suck.

*grins*

:laugh:

Yeah, it's Shuin they're fighting because my sisters friend has a Japanese import of the game and she told her. My sister told me (even though I screamed "I DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!" and covered my ears with my hands).

MJN SEIFER
11-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Thank 4 your help!

Hmmm! He handled the Blitzball well in the last battle!

I bet if he ever wanted to be a Blitzer he'd be a *Shuin* for the part!

SephirothsAngel
11-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Bad joke! Bad joke! ;)

Shayo
11-17-2003, 12:26 AM
where did u download the final fight?

eternalshiva
11-17-2003, 10:13 AM
you can get them at the ffx2.net I think. I dont quite remember the url for it. I'm sure some one can put it up.