PDA

View Full Version : Huge concern

Sabbath
11-01-2003, 05:17 AM
Well i recently bought this game thinking that my graphics card would be enough to handle this beast but nope. so anyways i canceled my ff 11 thing but i was wondering do i lose out on my 30 day free trail because of that i only used it for like 1 hour setting everything up. or do i lose 1 day or it all ?

btw playonline doesen't actually cost anything only the FF11 thigns right?

BatChao
11-01-2003, 07:56 PM
I think you still lose you 30 day trial... AND if you don't reactivate within 3 months, your registration codes will become invalid and you will have to buy the game again! It says this in the instruction booklet page 11. I think this is total BS that they will make you buy the game again after 3 months of inactivity. It's almost as if they don't want you to do anything but play, which is ironic given the message about 'Don't forget your friends, family, school, or work' message you need to pass by every time you play.

Are you sure you can't handle the game? Try setting all the options to their lowest. You just need a 64MB card. What did you get using the benchmark?

Bahamut2000X
11-01-2003, 08:12 PM
I believe that afetr the 3 months it's your accoutn with your charcters that's deleted. Not your code.

BatChao
11-02-2003, 10:17 AM
It says here in the instructions:

"After this three moth period has elapsed, you can no longer use your previous account information. You must create a new account using PlayOnline again. Please note that this means you must purchase a new copy of the software from a retailer and reregister for PlayOnline"

Moshenokoji
11-02-2003, 06:00 PM
Thats bull shit. On Everquest they just deleted your characters. well atleast they give you 3 months, that's better than nothing really. I hered it cost extra money to make another character than just one. Do they mean real money $ or like gold coins you get in the game?

Bahamut2000X
11-02-2003, 06:18 PM
It costs like a additional 75 cents or a dollar or something to get a new charcter slot (you can have up to 64) and you can delete/create as many charcters in those slots as you want. It's just to restrict you to not make a million charcters, take a million names, and only play one guy.

Moshenokoji
11-03-2003, 10:54 PM
is the additional 75 cents or one dollar added onto the monthly fee? or do you just pay it one time. I'd like to have 2 or 3 characters. My first is gonna be an Elvaan male warrior that i'm gonna try and raise up to Samurai if i can. The second is gonna be a Tartaru black mage that will eventually become a summoner i hope. and maybe something else just for fun.

escobert
11-07-2003, 02:14 AM
I dont know for sure but, my guess is that its in the monthly fee like the card game. you gotta keep payin to have the privalege.I'm not sure though.

Moshenokoji
11-07-2003, 09:42 PM
The book the game came with says its added on. oh well i guess i get to pay a dollar more for an extra char.

Rostum
11-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Well, I can't really see why you'd need another character? Well at least for a long time. You can also keep changing your job classes on the one character as much as you want and it keeps the level for that job.

The only reasons I can think of for having another character would be to have a different race or you've already maxed all the stats for each job. But yeah, It would be an extra change added to each monthly payment.

Moshenokoji
11-08-2003, 12:54 AM
I want another character for a race change really. The first is going to be an Elvaan warrior. The second is gonna be a tarutaru that i am gonna start as a black mage an raise up to a summoner. but yeah the big thing is race.