How do you become one
[/list=1]

Dr Unne
11-01-2003, 04:02 PM
3. You don't.

Rainecloud
11-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Does it cost money

I suppose that could be arranged, if our dear Mr. Maynard were still on staff. ;)

How do you become one

I see the Mods being asked this question a lot. The general answer to this question usually is: 'Don't ask'.

crono_logical
11-01-2003, 05:01 PM
1. Maturity (at the right times) is more important than age.

2. If you mean bribing to get on staff, then no it doesn't work (although I think Bleys might have been the only exception, and will ever be the only exception, at one point :p ). If you mean do Staff have to pay once they're on staff, then depends - someone has to pay for the licence for the forum software.

3. Not by asking - we ask people we think would be good on staff when we decide we need more staff. People that ask we tend to give less consideration :p

Endless
11-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Now that's an idea to pay the license. Imagine that you make a bid, and the highest bidder gets to be a mod for one month. How much do you think people would be ready to pay for that?

<font style="font-size=1pt">Disclaimer: it's a joke. Don't take it seriously.</font>

Citizen Bleys
11-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Jayren Marque
I suppose that could be arranged, if our dear Mr. Maynard were still on staff. ;)

If "our dear Mr. Maynard" were still on staff, I'd be about ready to start banning people for asking to be mods, even in such a roundabout manner.

MecaKane
11-05-2003, 12:28 AM
I like Raf's idea! :D