PDA

View Full Version : The end

Jack
11-02-2003, 09:28 PM
What do you think about FFIX's ending?

Xander
11-02-2003, 10:08 PM
I loved it, so far I've only completed three FF's (VII, IX and X) and IX is my favourite ending.
I found it really emotional and just absolutely loved the point when Zidane flings off his hood to reveal himself to Garnet, and she runs through the crowd to him . I thought it was a great idea how they did it with the play, because at first I felt really sad thinking Zidane had gone/died but then I felt so happy when he came back.

And I liked how the ending was long and detailed, as opposed to the others which were shorter. I also loved how the credits showed parts of the game with Melodies of Life playing, it was looking back over the whole experience that I had with the game.

It touched me more than the endings of the other two games, and had me sitting there in awe and happiness. ^^ Wonderful ending to a wonderful game, in my opinion. :)

Divina
11-03-2003, 01:26 AM
I loved this ending. It was absolutely beautiful. Xander pretty much summed up how the ending was for me. ^^

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-03-2003, 05:45 AM
Blackjack is fun.

Angel_Eyes
11-03-2003, 02:34 PM
The ending was really pretty ^_^ Really sad at the same time though, with Vivi's Letter.

I agree with Xander about the credits. They were amazing, and it gives you a chance to watch the awesome game FMV's again :D

Jack
11-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Ya see, I liked FFVIII's better becasue it was really sad with Squall and Rinoa, but really uplifting at the same time when they found each other again.

And I liked the Video Camcorder theing........sweet

Xander
11-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Please don't say too much about FFVIII's ending, or mark spoilers, I haven't finished it yet.... :p

Kurohime
11-03-2003, 09:19 PM
FF9's ending is what made it my favorite game of all time. What can I say, I'm a helpless romantic.

I'm not going to mark spoilers because the topic is obviously about the ending... :P

"Thanks for giving me the time to think..."

If anything, that's what I always appreciate about the game. It's not so serious or mind-numbingly "deep" that you HAVE to think about it, but it CAN be if you want it to. And I love the idea of the FMVs playing with Melodies of Life during the credits.

When Dagger called it "Our song," that was it. I was sitting there thinking, "AWWWWWWWE. How CUUUUUUUUUTE." And then I went and beat up Necron again.

And I hate listening to the FF prelude while the blackjack game plays. After abotu ten minutes it drives ya nuts... XD

Jack
11-04-2003, 07:50 PM
sos about that..I asummed you had completed it after all those posts in the "Why FFIX is the worst FF ever" u did......I such a idiot....

Oh yeah...but FFIX ending was too soft....like the ending to a care bears film. Anyway...that's my opinion

Anyone like
Rage Againist The Machine?

And is anyone seeing Matrix Revolutions?

Armisael
05-22-2004, 03:55 PM
the ending was really good but i would like to see a kiss between garnet and zidane! :)

Del Murder
05-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Please don't revive old topics that have run their course.