PDA

View Full Version : Xenogears for PAL

defier
11-02-2003, 11:57 PM
Did this game ever come out on PAL systems?

If not, is it really worth getting?

Because i'm thinking about buying it from the USA.

Zifnab
11-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Unfortunatly it didn't. And you should definitely import it, best game ever.

defier
11-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Thanks Jenova... but since i didn't get any response for a few days i just went out and bought it!

So hopefully i will be getting it this week from the USA.

Masamune Monk
11-10-2003, 05:20 AM
That sucks that Pal only ever gets either the commercial games or every friggin sports game that is made. It makes us Pal people feel stupid when we first come to this site and all you see is Xenogears and how good it is.

If it's the best game ever to some people i hate that we Pal people have to miss out.

defier
11-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Masamune monk...i feel your pain.

It really sucks because we do hear about all these top games but never make it pass the US??

Why is that? Europe is bigger than America!!

Doomgaze
11-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Because you, as a whole, don't buy RPGs.

Also, RPGs have a lot of text, and they have to translated PAL games into several hundred different languages. So blame the germans of the french or someone.

Masamune Monk
11-10-2003, 01:36 PM
That is a good comeback, but Square does do pretty well with Pal. Dammit it's not like they have to change any text when converting from the American release to any other English speaking Pal country. I don't care if mum is spelt mom or through is thru or arse is ass I just wanna play these games.
Man, and i was dead sure Australia was gonna get Suikoden 3. I feel so ripped off sometimes.