PDA

View Full Version : Nikki (CC)

final boss
11-05-2003, 12:32 AM
I used to have this game, but took it back. Now I bought it back. The first time I had this, I was in termina and then eventually I got Nikki, now I got Guile. How come I can't get Nikki? I loooked for Miki everywhere, and went to Shadow Forest. The draggoon won't let me through. Can I only get one of them?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-05-2003, 02:02 AM
Yes.

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2003, 03:58 AM
No way man. You can have all 3 on your party.....you just have to beat the game 3 times...2 of them using new game plus. Each time you can get another one if you so choose.

Guile isn't that bad. He has lots and lots of high level magic slots to use.

Edgar
11-14-2003, 05:40 AM
One is Nikki
One is Guile
One is the sissy whose name I can't remember. Pierre?

Guile is the best of the 3 imo.

ForeverZeroUltima
11-28-2003, 01:41 AM
yes, Pierre is a total weakass...weakling. Even after i get serge's body back and i equip him with every hero item, he still did only 69 damage on fierce attack (sigh). And his SlapofCyrus tech totally sucked too.
Nikki isn't that bad actually. He was just a little weak in the beginning but in the middle he gets better and is pretty good towards the end. HIs ChillOut and LimeLight did major damage for me. But I must say...his Limelight combined with Miki's DanceonAir into Flamenco sucked, too. It was basically a Strengthen on all ur characters and raised their accuracy a little.
As for Guile, He was good throughout, though his attack sucked for most of the game. I kept him mainly for his techs (WandaIn, WandaStorm, etc.) His double tech with Sneff was pretty ok for me. SwordStorm, i think?

Stayin Dizzy
12-03-2003, 06:50 PM
I used guile only until I could get some1 better. I like getting Nikki though because you can get the concert scene-my favorite in the game!!

Chibi Youkai
02-25-2004, 01:04 AM
You mean the concert scene on the Zelbess? You can get that without Nikki, too... unless it's a different one than I'm thinking of.

The Man
02-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Guile is actually one of the best characters in the game, IMO; anyone whose attacks can hit every enemy you're fighting against is well worth having. It's just a shame he doesn't have more Element slots, but you win some, you lose some. Once you level him up enough he gets a TON of higher element slots anyway.