PDA

View Full Version : International version, secret additional ending?

Big D
11-05-2003, 08:22 AM
I've heard that the international version of FFX has a secret, additional ending FMV. I'm not talking about the material on the bonus DVD though... allegedly, there's another FMV showing, amongst other things, Lulu and Wakka's wedding, and her baby. However, I never saw this when I completed the game for the first time the other day, nor can I find any references to it on the web any more.
Thoughts? Info?

Thanks.

Angel_Eyes
11-06-2003, 02:20 PM
I heard that Lulu's pregnant in the actuall ending where Yuna's whistling for Tidus She didn't look it.

On the cheats disc my brother has I think it says something about a 2nd ending. I'll go look up it when I get home

Zifnab
11-06-2003, 02:20 PM
There's a secret ending, otherwise known as "FFX - Another Lord/Story" or something. Unfortunatly only the Japanese International version got it, and everyone else didn't. The only "extra" scene is Tidus swimming up towards the surface of the water which I believe wasn't included in the original (Japanese?) FFX. The video's easy to find on a file sharing program though, I found one awhile ago that was about 105 MB.

Big D
11-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah, apparently "Another Story" is a kind of an introduction to X-2. It was on the bonus DVD, which unfortunately doesn't come with the Platinum version of the game, which I have.The only "extra" scene is Tidus swimming up towards the surface of the waterYep, seen that one. Actually, if you go back to Macalania Temple (after beating Dark Shiva in the international version, one tough customer I might add), the Fayth tells you that this is going to happen.

Shayo
11-18-2003, 03:15 PM
actually that scene with tidus swimming to thetop isn't even part of ffx its actually a little part cut from a huge scene from FFX-2 its really, big spoiler commin up, a scene from the final video from FFX-2 if you want i can tell u what happens in it i down loaded it but my brother deleted it said "it takes up to much space! if u want ffXI then u cant down load anything more" so any ways just reply with a yes or no if you want me to tell u what happens..... or u can search the web for it

eternalshiva
11-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Tidus swimming up is part of the American version of FFX, it's after the credits.

Phantom_Dream
12-23-2003, 07:28 PM
After the small whistling scene after the credits. Call this a spoiler and you're insane. This tells NOTHING.

Flare_Star
12-23-2003, 09:36 PM
whats with Tidus swimming up through the water?? Shayo enlighten me.

If i would have had a brief guess it would be that tidus actually didnt die, he just fell through the red smoke-cloud-thing and landed in the sea.

but that would totally cock up the ending.

Phantom_Dream
12-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Now, that, m friend, would need to be in spoiler tags. Also, he probaly <spoiler> Just got a new life from someone that pitied him. Maybe Yuna</spoiler>