PDA

View Full Version : Ritz's hair

Wetflame
11-06-2003, 11:36 AM
I love the way that a pink haired character actually dyed their hair for once, unlike most Animés/RPGs I guess it was part of the "real world" starting plot.

But why did she dye it pink? White is far more a natural colour, it doesn't make much sense.
It's probably to do with Japanese culture, light hair on young people is more unnatural to pink to them.

Also, no spoilers please I'm not very far into the game, just played 2 clan wars.

crono_logical
11-06-2003, 09:10 PM
The number of crystals you've seen is a better indication of how far into the game you are - you can fight as many clans as you like and still be near the start of the game :p And Ritz explains why further into the game anyway, so since you don't want spoilers, I guess I'd better not say and let you find out when you play further yourself :p

Nemkuu
11-07-2003, 08:59 AM
I dont really like FFT for GBA much....to childish.....but that dont mean I aint gonna play it...lol:greenie: .....I like the LAW system.....thats pretty pimp.....:choc: .....other than that I cant say much....I aint very far into it.....I am playin FFT for PSX. Restarted again...lol

MagicKnight Locke
11-08-2003, 01:04 PM
that red/pink hair is what made ritz cute :love:

Wetflame
11-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Yah ^_^ I love pink hair. I don't like hair clips though they annoy me for some reason.

Pure white hair is cool too though.

Max
11-14-2003, 03:17 AM
Yeah when I went to EB games to buy it I looked on the box and saw Ritz's hair and I was like,"woah this is gonna be a good game":D