PDA

View Full Version : Graphics problem! ARGH THE FLASHING!

Rizzice
11-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Ok, so on my laptop, I turned all my graphics to the lowest, and all the effects off, and experimented with tons of things.. but when I play the game.. every other character/monster has a white box that flashes that is around them.. does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried updating my graphics driver, it didn't work... could it be the screen resolution (i have it at its highest oO)? I dunno, but I really wanna get this fixed, it feels my eyes are going to explode.

Thanks in advance.

crono_logical
11-08-2003, 09:10 AM
All the effects off in the game, or in the graphics card properties? Sounds like you might have touched some transparency or sprite thing for the graphics card settings rather than the game. What card is it?

Rizzice
11-08-2003, 09:39 AM
You mean graphics card, its a: NVIDIA GeForce2 Go, Screen Res: 1400x1050

I turned off all in game settings/effects..how do I turn on transparency? I didn't change any settings/graphics that I know of for my graphics card, though... =\

GogoTheMimic
11-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Either get a better vid card or play it on a desktop. I'd go for the latter. :D

Amaryssa
04-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Probably necrobumping this but I am having the exact same problem with my graphics in Final Fantasy. This problem is only occurring since I downloaded the update on April 17, 2006.

My screen res is set to 1024 x 768. I have a GeForce 6200. I rolled back my graphics drivers to the version nVidia released in December 05 (when I was not having this problem). I changed my registry key to some higher hexidecimal values.

No dice. I still get blinking white blocks around certain NPCs, other players and monsters. When someone summons an avatar, my whole screen goes white until the avatar is released.

Did anyone find a resolution to this problem before?

eternalshiva
04-20-2006, 07:58 PM
You'll probably want to call the techies in support. They're actually useful once in a while about this kind of stuff.