PDA

View Full Version : [A] Original Character... o_O; kinda?

Ultima Seraph
11-09-2003, 03:08 AM
She's like... a prettier version of me, basically. Anyway, yeah, I'm still not too great with this new photoshop program I have... so... comment away!

AngryTurnip
12-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, I don't have Photoshop, so I can't really comment on how it could be improved... but I don't really think it needs much more, anyway. The sketchy outline is effective (not sure if that was deliberate or not, though) and there hair is good - I personally prefer "stringy" hair to the mroe popular cartoony hair (used in anime/comic book art, etc).

Oh, and you've managed to draw a detailed ear without making it look like some kind of mutant vegetable. That alone deserves props ;)

Ultima Seraph
12-03-2003, 08:15 PM
Heheheh... mutant vegetable... >D

My roomate and I always said that the in character designs for VIII, their ears looked like potatoes.

Thank you very much! ^^ I like drawing sorta sketchy sometimes, and that's what flowed out of my hand at the time. My hand has a mind of its own, methinks.

Agent Proto
12-04-2003, 03:19 AM
Oh man, that's REALLY good. Nice profile. ^^ It looks really good. The coloring is great and the hair. OMG. The hair is very very very well done. <3

The only problem is the ear, but it's only minor and no one really cares about the ear, but it would be better if you worked on the ear a bit more.

Stayin Dizzy
12-05-2003, 06:27 PM
That's a really well designed pic. I like how you went for the profile as well. But you said that an unliving image is prettier than you? I don't really know you, but I'm sure you look better than a drawing

Ultima Seraph
12-05-2003, 08:25 PM
^^;;; thank you very much for your c&c!

Rye
12-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Thats very good :) I've done a few photoshop CG's myself, and you already can do much better than I can. I can't see any where improvement is needed except for the neck a bit, but it's hardly anything wrong. And yeah, good ear. xD I can't draw ears well...

TheAbominatrix
12-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Wow... I'm so jealous of your abilities. Dayum. It's so very beautiful, drawing profiles can be incredibly difficult.

*angel tears*
12-07-2003, 09:54 PM
wowie doodles!^_^ i love the lips and the eyes...well eye lol great job!

Ultima Seraph
12-08-2003, 08:07 AM
Thank you, very, very much! ^^;;;

Kossage
12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Yes, that is a nice picture indeed. :D

Wind Shear
12-09-2003, 09:47 AM
That reminds of some of the pictures in FFVIII. That's great!