PDA

View Full Version : Secrets - "for ever life"

GarrickBurke
11-09-2003, 10:07 AM
So I'm in the "secrets" section of the Kingdom Herts pages on EyesOnFF and I read the following:

Life

Get 200 Mushrooms in the first town. You can sell them at Trevers Town to get for ever life.

Can anyone explain to me what this means?

Jalbrean
11-09-2003, 11:02 AM
The only place where you can collect mushrooms is Destiny Island, and to my knowledge there's no such item as for ever life, forever life, or even life.

That sentence is without a doubt a mystery. o.O

GarrickBurke
11-09-2003, 11:05 AM
I was thinking that it might in some way be referring to Destiny Island when you need to collect mushrooms for the raft. But there are only three to be found as far as i recall.

Jalbrean
11-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Yup and they're supplies for the sea voyage.

The only other mushrooms in the game are the ones walking around, and you can't sell those.

Something tells me this was eternalshiva's doing. She's usually way too doped up on unmentionable drugs to type correctly, and she did add to the secrets section. ;>

Masamune Monk
11-09-2003, 01:12 PM
I'm guessing forever life means invincibility, since when does square ever put something like that in their games.

Not only that part which is a problem but it also says that Sora does Zell's victory dance, doesnt it look more like Zidane's?

eternalshiva
11-10-2003, 09:18 AM
*glares* a friend of mine said that so I added it in. I can REMOVE it. I should of checked it first but as a pupil of Jalbrean, I was too lazy. It's Zell's victory dance, Zidane does some kind of flip in the air.

I didn't see anyone else pipe up to do all the hard work in that section >.< If anyone else sees my drug induced mistakes, point them out to spatvark and he can change it.

Jalbrean
11-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Now now don't get your panties all up in a wad. It's not our fault you put false information in the secrets area. Plus I just like teasing you. It's fun. ;>

GarrickBurke
11-10-2003, 11:04 AM
False information indeed, it wasn't the fact that it isn't true that I found wierd though, it's the fact that it is just so obviously not true. Hmmm I guess it makes one wonder why I even started this thread.......

eternalshiva
11-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Fine it will get changed. Relax people.

EDIT: it's been changed.

Lord Xehanort
11-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Yeah that was also in GameFAQs... if memory serves. I was so pissed at it when I realized I couldn't do it! I went on a Heartless killing spree!... Then fought Sephiroth!:love: :love: :love: *GLOMPS*:love: :love: :love:

m4tt
11-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Since the problem has been solved, I'll close this. No need to gang up on eternalshiva, either. :(