PDA

View Full Version : need help or need to know the answer to this question becuz im trying to find chaos b

InStAnt3
11-10-2003, 12:16 AM
ok im at the E N D of deep dungeon and i looked on a website and it showed me coordinates of where the items are found.. i went all the way up to top in E N D and found some crappy items and im wondering once u find a item there u cant find it there no more? cuz when i found it i never find anything on that spot again.. the chaos blade was suppose to be on that spot but i used rafa since she got low brave level and ran to that spot.. found some dumb item and now i cant find another item there any more..

Pancaek
11-10-2003, 03:28 AM
You only have one chance at finding any item using Move-Find Item. I really hope you didn't save after that, because that's the only easy way to get a Chaos Blade. For the future, lower Rafa's Brave down to 16 to get the best chance of getting the good item. You can also go as low as 10 if you don't mind getting warnings all the time.

Your only chance now is to find Ninjas at level 98 and 99 (they can most easily be found in HORROR) and hope that they know how to throw Chaos Blades. You need to have the Catch reaction ability equipped to catch them. In case you're interested, the Deep Dungeon Guide by Notti (http://gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20051.html) has a full list of catchable items.

Edgar
11-13-2003, 12:00 PM
You know the highest square at E N D? Yeah, it's at the corners, but make sure your Move-finder has VERY low faith.