PDA

View Full Version : Who has done nothing but runaround and look at the countryside

darkchrono
11-10-2003, 05:20 AM
since you have gotten the game have any of you just decided to pick a direction to run in and just look at the countryside and stuff.

I think it sounds kind of cool to do that. Just run around the world and look at the countryside and stuff. How long would it take for you to run from one end of a continent to another I wonder though.

Ichy
11-10-2003, 04:13 PM
How long would it take for you to run from one end of a continent to another I wonder though.

I'll let you know when I'm lvl 60ish and have a day or so to spend on that ;)

Yeah, the game is simply gorgeous. You can't run too far early on, though. Aggie's gonna getcha!

Flying Mullet
11-10-2003, 04:16 PM
I love the scenery too. I was hanging out in Giddeus(over by Windhurst) the other day and when I was running through a canyon the moon was setting right in front of me framed by the canyon as the sun set as well in the opposite direction, so the moon was setting as the upper sky was navy blue and the lower sky was purple. Very beautiful.

Lionx
11-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Well if u were to run say from bastok to sandoria...with teh stuff u need to avoid...maybe more than like...2 hours maybe....and if its from windurst maybe more...