PDA

View Full Version : Rikku n Yuna

buttsex
11-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Hey does anybody have that split screen of Yuna when she is first sending the souls to the other world thingy in the very bigginging of the game, and does anyone have the splitscreen of rikku stripping?, and some other cool looking splits.:tongue: please email me at Yeuakon@yahoo.com (Sequalit@eyesonff.com)

Big D
11-11-2003, 06:52 AM
Can't you just use the Sphere Theatre in Luca to satisfy your urges!?
You can view every video clip in the game at the theater, for a few thousand gil. Great place.

Yuna and Rikku are both interesting characters, in my opinion. totally different attitudes and personalities, but some of the same concerns and issues - helping those in need, persevering in despite of the odds. I liked the way Rikku looked up to Lulu and wanted to be more mature like her; but I also like the way Yuna tried to make her Pilgrimage into a happy event for the world, hiding her own pain and regrets so she could enjoy it as much as possible. They're both 'strong' characters, but in different ways.
Oh yeah, I also found Rikku's comments during battle to be rather endearing.

Yuna definitely had the better costume, though.
I think Lulu looks even more striking than the other two.

Rainecloud
11-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Yuna looked a little strange for my tastes, and although she wore oriental clothing, she didn't look as if she belonged in them. Perhaps it's just me, though...

I prefer Rikku. She's cute and cuddly, and her voice is adorable. Plus, the movie where she undresses near the river really swayed my vote. :)

Cloud_AA
11-11-2003, 05:32 PM
id have to say rikku from the recent CG scenes that i have seen from FFX-2

buttsex
11-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey thanks for the luca info, but one question, how do i get back to luca? ehehe.

Nait
11-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Thank the gods for option three.

buttsex
11-11-2003, 09:44 PM
hah, whats option three, im kinda really new to ff games

Xander
11-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Option 3 on your poll I think he meant :p

I agree cos it's a hard choice but in terms of overall character I :love: Rikku the best she's cute, sweet and funny plus she was positive, hyper and enjoyable to watch throughout.

Yuna... I liked her character design but I didn't like her personality a huge deal. I think she is beautiful though especially in X-2, and I like the outfits she wears in that, I didn't like her robes that much I thought she looked a bit odd in them at times, like Rainecloud says.... o.O She is nice but not such an interesting or fun character as Rikku, she worries too much and thinks more about the rest of Spira than herself :rolleyes2

buttsex
11-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey how do i get back to luca so i can watch the video clips?, I would probably say Yuna is the best so far in the game, im just at the point where she got proposed to by the measter guy.

Big D
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
You can get back to Luca in the airship - just select 'Luca' off the destination list. If you don't yet have the airship, then going back would be pretty tough. Once you're in Luca, head straight down from the kiosk where you sign up for blitzball. You'll be walking along one of the main docks, and there's a path heading up toward the top of the screen. Take that path, it leads to the theatre. You'll need about 15000 gil for every movie you want to watch, but once you've paid, you can come back and view that same movie anytime. Same goes for music, but that's cheaper. And not as pretty ;)

buttsex
11-11-2003, 10:52 PM
dang, how do you get 15000 gil to spend, most i have ever had is 5000 cause i have to buy potions.

Big D
11-11-2003, 11:24 PM
There are some tougher monsters during later stages of the game, and in locations like (highlight the text to see it) inside Sin and in the Omega Ruins and Zanarkand Ruins. Tough monsters carry more money, usually. The Mimic monster is quite strong, but drops 50000 gil when you beat it - or 100000 if you've got a weapon with the 'Gillionaire' ability.

Earning money takes quite a while.
Oh, and you'll need quite a lot to get the movies you want to see - at the theatre, you can't choose which movies to unlock, only the number that you want to buy. If you pay for six movies, you get the first six videos from the game. And so on.
Yuna's dance is number eight, I think.

buttsex
11-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Cool. :choc: CHOCOBO(hope i spelled that right)

how long will it take me to get to the airship from where i am at, im in the lightning storm desert?

Big D
11-11-2003, 11:40 PM
You're getting there. I don't want to spoil any more of the game's big surprises, though - a lot is going to happen!

I'm not sure, but you might be able to back-track to Luca - turn around, retrace your steps, and it might could be possible to get back to the theatre. Not sure, though, and it'd be a heck of a waste of time if I'm wrong.

buttsex
11-11-2003, 11:48 PM
even if i was crazy enough to do that i wouldnt, if im really close to it. hey iv wondered does summoning use up Yuna's mana?

Big D
11-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Nope. Summoning costs no MP at all. However, some of her Aeons can use magic, but that uses up the Aeon's MP, not Yuna's.

buttsex
11-12-2003, 04:01 AM
Kool beans ya. :tongue:

Big D
11-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Whoa man, second accounts really aren't cool... I had to ban Yunae, there's only allowed to be one "you" on the forum I'm afraid.

Wakka_Zero
01-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Yuna ,because Rikku is an Al-Bhed.:D