PDA

View Full Version : Annoying people that are jelouse

angel
11-11-2003, 07:22 AM
This morning i was shocked. Some idiot posted this in my "speakbox":
(my speakbox is a small "shoutbox" of some sort thats on my site ;) )

Reflex
This art...

Reflex
really sucks, it's all malproportioned, the girls don't look hot they look freaky,if your gonna draw erotic art, atleast learn how to draw breasts!

Whats wrong with him / her?
Have you ever had stuff like this thrown at you ?
What can i do to get rid of this type of people?
...... I think he's jelous.
U_U

.............I feel sad now...... Hug me ?:love:

Ultima Seraph
11-11-2003, 08:18 AM
I've heard that shit a lot... you know what? Blow it off. People who say that stuff to me, I always remark: "Can you do better? No? Shut your cake hole then!"

Even if they show their work, I still act arrogant and rip their artwork apart, pointing out every single minute mistake they made. Or I just bitch about what I don't like.

That's just me.

Don't worry, there are ass holes that will say that stuff, but hey... you're good, so don't let it bother you.

~hugs~

rydia1411
11-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Forget about him. Though I know critique like that can hurt. He was being a jerk, forgive him his stupidity. *Hugs*

Rydia
11-11-2003, 10:56 AM
Yeah,I got loads of crap when I posted my Amy pic on a Sonic forum.They turned around and told me I couldn't draw :(
Don't let it get 2 u,they're just idiots

yunie
11-12-2003, 10:28 AM
dont care wat other says!!! most important is u know your skills!!! :D i know u're good!!! muahahahahahaa

eternalshiva
11-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Pfft what a jerk *hugs* you draw really well. Obviously the guy has no sense of art.