PDA

View Full Version : Need World Pass to Midgardsormr

UltimaL337Star
11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Can anyone get me a world pass to midgardsormr? My playonilne e-mail is ultimal337star@pol.com and UltimaL337Star for everything else.

UltimaL337Star
11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
ragnarok would be fine too :)

Lionx
11-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Ragnarok=Closed off cuz of overpopulation of import and JP ppl.

UltimaL337Star
11-19-2003, 02:56 AM
Got some Information that might be important to those still choosing servers... translated this directly from the japanese playonline site.

"The 「 it is it does.

3/13 (the wood) it executes moving. The moving object person way for the second time in regard to verification, there is no thing left behind such as post and depositing item to the auction place, that each preparation, requests the below-mentioned notice.

< World moving operating procedure >

* About moving execution day

Moving execution day: 2003 March 13th (wood)

As for world moving, the server maintenance job which is executed in the same day
We execute collectively. After the particular maintenance ending, moving desire
The character which has set automatic to the above-mentioned new world
It is moved.

As for the details regarding particular maintenance job, "ファイナルファンタ
The news of Gee XI renewal (3/13)"please refer to.

* About the world ahead moving

The number of worlds: 2
World name: Seraph and Lakshmi

Combination of the world which becomes the respective immigration cause is as follows.
(Alphabet order)

Seraph world
Alexander
Bahamut
Caitsith
Cerberus
Diabolos
Leviathan
Pandemonium
Ramuh
Shiva
Sylph
Titan
Valefor

Lakshmi world
Carbuncle
Fenrir
Garuda
Gilgamesh
Ifrit
Odin
Phoenix
Quetzalcoatl
Ragnarok
Siren
Unicorn

As for character population of the old world, the first 20 worlds presently as for each 20000 - 22000 (Pandemonium, Garuda and Cerberus 16000), the frequency of access of the time of peak have become with 3500 - 4000 strongly, it has been congested rather.

Character population after the moving, also each world 5000 - 5500, has reached the number of users of approximately 3000 at the number of play online accounts. This almost has become with same as the population of Kujata and Bismarck immediately after the last time division integrating.

Because it is thought that also each world, there is a somewhat room, after the moving ending to the above-mentioned 2 worlds, from the respective moving original each world to the new 2 worlds additional collection is done especially shortly with period limitation only this time. However modification ahead moving and, it is not possible to reset キャラ which already immigrates from ahead moving.

Additional collection period 2003 March 14th (the gold) March 17th (month) makes only 3 days to noon from noon. As for キャラ which desires additional moving please be sure to do moving procedure in this period.

* Directing in moving, notice

Directing ahead of time in moving concerning all characters which desire moving, concerning the below-mentioned point, correspondence each one in order for you to be able to go, please note sufficiently.

* About character name
The place where character name overlaps at the time of world moving
There are times when new name becomes necessary in combination. New name necessary angle
It cannot know in advance whether the う. In addition, after deadline キャ
Also operation of ンセル cannot do. When new name is necessary,
In the character selective picture before the login, キャ ラ
Because クター name is indicated yellow, following to the indication of the picture, reforming
We request the master continuation. Furthermore, with new name the friend lith
There are no times when the data of ト and the like is lost.

* About the item of the post depositing item
"Post" of モグハウス and, in "depositing item" of auction place _
The る item is cancelled automatically at the time of world moving,
It increases. As for these items, to moving execution day, キャラク
Way it gives in tar itself, or collects inside the モグ safe
Please note sufficiently.

* About the opening being completed link shell
Among items, as for link pearl sack world after the moving
It is not possible, disappears automatically when moving to take over.
In regard to the link shell the link shell at the moving original world
It is new concerning the owner the "not yet opening link shell" and being gratuitous, intersection
Exchanging you can point.

* Link shell owner ahead moving in world first login
The occasion where it does, the link shell which times past has been used is out
Automatic, in the item column "not yet opening リンクシェ of substitution
ル "is prepared. Special operation is needed for exchanging
They are not る ones
In addition the "not yet opening link shell" does not become the object of disappearance"

UltimaL337Star
11-19-2003, 03:15 AM
from this (http://www.ffguild.com/servers.shtml) site, it seems to claim that pandemonium, Garuda, cerverus, kujata, bismarck and midgardsormr are the "american servers". I wonder if they mean that they were just created at the US launch of FFXI or if theyre not available to the japanese

also, as lonely and sad as it might sound, here's my results from trying to get on the Seraph server because I originally heard that Lakshmi, Fairy, Midgardsormr and Seraph were made at US launch, and Seraph had the coolest name :)...

World - times I went there trying to get to Seraph
Bahamut - 1
Shiva - 2
Titan - 3
Ramuh - 2
Phoenix
Carbuncle - 4
Fenrir - 4
Sylph - 2
Valefor - 3
Alexander - 3
Leviathan - 4
Odin
Ifrit - 1
Diabolos - 4
Caitsith - 1
Quetzalcoatl - 1
Siren - 2
Unicorn - 3
Gilgamesh - 2
Ragnarok - 2
Pandemonium - 3
Garuda - 3
Cerberus - 5
Kujata - 3
Bismarck - 2
Seraph
Lakshmi - 2
MidgardSormr
Fairy

From these results, they might either help u get an idea of how bad your chances are of getting on that server of your poor bastard friends without a world pass, show u how much time I have on my hands and that I know absolutely freaking no one on any server, or see that apparently its almost impossible to get on midgardsormr, phoenix, seraph and fairy.
By the way from searching around it seems all the US players and guilds are trying to get to, cerberus, Bismarck, Ragnarok and of course Midgardsormr.

Now this noob still has to choose his race and get used to the game, hopefully some Clan will find me on Seraph or give me a world pass to another server and show me around (hint hint), because I am sooo done, although im tempted to go back to ragnarok or cerberus

Why oh why couldn't they just have 1 juggernaut main server like Anarchy Online... and atleast 1 free character content ID for each race...

The Oolahoop
11-19-2003, 04:09 AM
No there we no server that were created for american launch. I'm on Midgardsormr and there is plenty of high lvl characters and a lot of japanese.

Ichy
11-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Fellow Anarchy Online player? Woot! Which server? What faction?

Me? *points at sig*
John "Ichnameist" Labatt, 135Enf, Unit Leader of Coven of Hunters, RK2
Mythical "Shagonesti" Nymphoelf, 80(ish)Shade, Unit member of Coven of Hunters, RK2

AO is on hold till Feb until I either decide which game I'm willing to keep paying for, or I magically win the lottery or get a raise... ;)

I have some friends coming into the game with me soon, hopefully, and I know you may have heard this before, but if you'd be willing to wait a while I would be able to get you onto Midgardsormr when I buy the WP to get my buds on. Looking at a week or two (I hope that's all). Good time to get around in game, learn the tricks, find some quests, ect. Lemme know if this can fit your itinerary.

UltimaL337Star
11-19-2003, 11:49 PM
Wow, you sound like you handled yourself quite well on Anarchy, I had a lvl 80 omni Nano-crat named Officespace in the guild Omni - Pol (hehe the good one)
Then on RK2 I had a lvl 72 Atrox Doctor on Clan side, I remember hopping around alot of guilds but never finding a serious one, wish I saw you around. Hehe and I cancelled the acount but I'm not totally abandoning it, It really was a great mmorpg, alot funner then EQ or Daoc I find, I might just comeback one day, but im taking a well needed break from it.

And Thanks alot for the offer, I bought a 2nd character ID so I can definetly wait months if you still have time to give me a world pass while I go experiment on seraph with my other character. BTW if you wanna contact me on playonilne, all my account/member/handle names are UltimaL337Star and UltimaL337Star@pol.com, realy e-mail is UltimaL337Star@hotmail.com, hehe goodluck on the money.

Ichy
11-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Just got a message when I logged on to check how my Auction House was doing... There is a system message in the chat window at logon on Midgardsormr asking for volunteers to move off the server and onto annother one. This may become a problem for new people wishing to get on, which sucks because we have one right here, my buds, at least one new WLA member who is getting the game in 2 weeks AND the bulk of the of the original WLA members who are all going to be playing the PS2 release... Didn't have time to run to the big tree this morning, but as soon as I get home I'll go check the current price of WPs and post here again. If it's anything over 1.5-2K then, combined with this new logon message, I'd say the server will be closed to newcomers very soon.

Rostum
11-22-2003, 12:39 AM
Damn Ichy.... damnit to hell... does that mean we'll have to go on a new server? Damnit... that probably won't happen either.