PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Music!

nelkin
11-12-2003, 01:19 AM
i am a huge fan of FF and i think that Nobuo Uematsu is by far the most genius man to make music! more than bach,mozart all those guys IMO

so i am looking for a place on the web where i can buy every last song that Uematsu has made

is there a thing that u can buy that has all the songs he has made in a package?

or will i have to buy like a CD with all of ff8 music and then ff2 and ff7 and ff9 etc?

everyone he has available to the public that is

Please use the 'edit/delete' button to add something to your posts, it's better than posting twice in a row:). ~ Big D

Garland
11-12-2003, 01:24 AM
The only thing Uematsu has that competes with his compositions in terms of sheer numbers is CD compilations and live instrument/vocal arrangements. If you want them all, you've got some buying to do.

Phil
11-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by nelkin
so i am looking for a place on the web where i can buy every last song that Uematsu has made

And I thought I was bored:rolleyes2
Well, you can buy them off www.ebay.com for sure, or try an online shop like www.animepopshop.com. (by the way it says It's in dallas. That doesnt mean I live in dallas. I dont like giving out my adress) It's a store in texas, but they might get some in and ship them to you via mail. I have a couple nobuo albums from them. They have mostly the FF albums, but he wrote other music than FF, or at least I hope he did :sweat:

Cloud_AA
11-12-2003, 06:42 AM
i saw a whole bunch of his stuff somewhere maybe try amazon they have just about everything