PDA

View Full Version : Squall went grey at an early age..

Xander
11-12-2003, 06:04 PM
I was playing FFVIII from the beginning on my PS2, for the first time on the PS2 (I played it on the PS1 before) and for ages at the beginning it appeared as though Squall had a grey section on the back of his hair, it was noticable when he was walking with Quistis and it stayed there for a little while too... I guess it was just a bug or something but it really looked odd like it was supposed to be there, and I thought it was gonna be like that the whole game >< But it went luckily..

Has anyone else seen this or experienced anything similar (maybe or maybe not while playing it on the PS2?)

arcdragon9
11-12-2003, 08:43 PM
Can't say I have....never noticed it. And I'm one of those people who ruin movies and games by paying attention and pointing those out. I don't really do that with movies until I rent them, that way I don't kill it for someone else...heh heh.:D

zacks_clone
11-12-2003, 10:36 PM
yes,i noticed this too and thought 'what?!hes got a gray-patch?!'...but then i remember his fight at the begining and the bandage on his head.I think its just the bandage wraped around.

Rainecloud
11-15-2003, 12:16 PM
Stress = early grey hair.

Nice observation.

DocFrance
11-16-2003, 09:55 PM
What stress? He just bums around all day trying to act "deep" by blowing everyone off and talking to himself. He's like a hippy with a gun blade.

Now that would be an interesting game...

Big D
11-16-2003, 10:23 PM
Alas, 'tis only the bandage. You get a better view when he's lying on the bed in the infirmary.He's like a hippy with a gun blade.

Now that would be an interesting game...Oh yes indeed. Just imagine the possibilities... the main character, Zippy Moonbeam, staggers into battle leaning precariously on his weapon. Monsters attack.

"Dudes.. like... peace out! Pop the chill pill, man. Believe, brother!"

Then he gets eaten, but he's already too wasted to notice.

DocFrance
11-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Big D
Then he gets eaten, but he's already too wasted to notice. Wow, it's already a better game!

bjenks
11-18-2003, 04:21 PM
actually i never really noticed that but i did notice that on his picture when you save or when you go and junction he has purple hair and he doesnt llook to good

Big D
11-18-2003, 09:16 PM
None of the characters' profile pictures look that lifelike, really. Same with all of the FFs - the 'mugshot' pictures are based on the games' concept artwork, not taken from in-game pictures - except in FFV, where the character images appear on the status screen, and in FFIX, where one character's picture changes to an in-game image after she gets a makeover.