PDA

View Full Version : Red Lotus LS

Lionx
11-14-2003, 02:10 AM
http://s2.invisionfree.com/The_Red_Lotus_LS/index.php

Its just a small group that me and my friends are going to start on Midgarsomr...hopefully later on we can get more friends. Its also through selective ones so we would just wanna spend some time with you before we invite...but just to let ppl know =/

CloudS_1
11-14-2003, 02:22 AM
Good luck with whatever your group will do.

Lionx
11-14-2003, 03:01 AM
O just wanna say i am still in every other LS i joined (WLA, GA, SS, and Hokuten wherever they went).

Oddious
11-15-2003, 07:20 AM
your in WLA LS?? hehe im lost if you are ill have to ask GL and Krystic if i need to give you a Pearl since i am a recruiter. Although i thought u were just in GA. Only offical Members can be in our LS... Dont think you can be in both clans.. dunno pluse you would have to be from Windurst .:) ;) :tongue:

Lionx
11-15-2003, 07:41 AM
If i cant be in other LS then thats a pretty stupid LS..i was in plenty before in beta. You can be in as many as u can...

Plus i started in windy in beta, and i aint leaving, i love it ^^ *is WHM taru*

Rostum
11-15-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Oddious
your in WLA LS?? hehe im lost if you are ill have to ask GL and Krystic if i need to give you a Pearl since i am a recruiter. Although i thought u were just in GA. Only offical Members can be in our LS... Dont think you can be in both clans.. dunno pluse you would have to be from Windurst .:) ;) :tongue:

He's been in WLA for a very long time. ^_^ And I've been informed that you can have more than one linkshell. It's not a clan he's starting up, it's just a group of close in-game friends to play with other then the WLA, so it's alright.

Oddious
11-15-2003, 11:20 AM
Yes i know that Red Lotus is just a friend thing but he's also in the Glorious Alliance wich is a Clan thats why i wonderd if he could be in both clans at once?????

Ouch!
11-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Oddious, you assume too much about our rules. He's allowed in, he's been allowed in since the very beginning of the WLA. Heck, he was the second member to sign up. He's in, we just need to get a pearl to him.

Rostum
11-15-2003, 10:02 PM
And ain't that the truth. BTW, when are you getting FFXI Lionx?

Lionx
11-16-2003, 03:02 AM
When my bro can actually get it for me, my parents are jerks so i am depending on my bro next week i hope to get to EB near our school when he goes out with his friends. ^^

Oddious
11-16-2003, 04:37 AM
LOL i was just Wondering i thought that was right.. But anyways One rule im not wrong on is That NO one can join thats not from Windurst.. So you :tongue: you Zaph. hehe Already Confirmed that.. I have no probs with Lionx joining i like him infact im glad he is hehe i just wasnt sure how that part worked. Thats why i said i dunno and stuff like im not sure. go back and read..
:) :) wellcant wait to see you in Game Lionsx maybe ill be the one to give you the pearl. sack Holders are...

Krystic
Me(Oddious)
Ichnameist

so when you get in game look for one of us ok...

EDIT: I have found out that i am not wrong you can not be in our clan and another and i dont mean LS's you can have 100 LS's if you want.. just only 1 clan use hehe..
BUT Lionx is the acception he is special like no other hehe.... he can be in anything he wants LOL...;) ;)
so see you in the LS when you get game..

(Krystic Confirmed this for me lol and it was just as i thought it was.. also you do have to be from windurst which Lionx is so hehe.. Krystic confirmed this also for me the other night.. lol not to menchen all the members that were like let a person form another city join Heck Naaa... not happening...)

Ouch!
11-16-2003, 03:53 PM
Ahem, don't be so sure of yourself, Oddious. That rule may not be around much longer. I've been talkin' to GL. Don't see why you guys are so against it anyways, it just opens up trading to new areas. I.E. different armors and weapons. So, ahem to you too.

Lionx, I might be interested in Red Lotus, but I may not. I'll talk to you about it when you get the game.

Oddious
11-17-2003, 04:47 AM
Well One reason we dont want anyone from other countrys is We are the WINDURST Liberation Army...
Second there will soon be Nation versis Nation PvP you dont want to be fighting friends from Clan and so on...
and im sure there are other reasons..

But im not trying to start a fight with you zaphier but i can tell you already are mad at me or dont like me cause of what i have said but anyways thats not my problem im not going to talk about this anymore with you.. Its not getting anywere... And there not my rules But i do like those rules they have reasons for being there and im not the only one who belives they should stay.. It is my job as a recrutier to make sure the rules are followed and so on.. that means everyone..

Thank you and have a nice day.. :) :)

Rostum
11-17-2003, 05:20 AM
The thing is, most of us were around when WLA was just starting up, we were there when rules were made (I came just a little bit later though, good old Genji getting me into it and Lionx welcoming me).

We know the rules, and we have talked to GL a great deal in making 'exceptions' as such. It kind of seems, Oddious, that you're talking to Lionx, Zaphier and I as if we're only just become apart of this clan, which we've been around for ages.

We're not against you, it's good to see you follow up and help out the guild. Anyways I don't know what my point is. :p

Oddious
11-17-2003, 08:07 PM
I know you have been around a long time i have been around over 1yr not that any of that really matters..
I m not trying to say your new by what im saying..
I havent had any problems with anyone yet in game.
this didnt start here it started in Game when Zaphier wanted someone from Sandoria in then i told him we couldnt untill Krystic or GL told me it was ok cause that was the rule.. told him i was sorry.. Then Krystic told me i was right and not to so i didnt i wasnt trying to start anything but since then Zaphier hasnt seemed to like me much sry about that man but i just do what im told i cant go against it untill someone tells me Differnt hope all this will go away its not good to fight and i would rather not...
:) :) :D

EDIT: i just noticed we totaly took over Lionx 's thread
Lets try to get back on topic.. hehe

Rostum
11-18-2003, 02:02 AM
Oh, that's alright Talos. I must have been reading things wrong. Well Zaphier should get over it hey. :P Anyways, i like what you're contributing to this clan, it's great, you're a great bloke.

Back to the topic as you've said. xD

Oddious
11-18-2003, 05:01 AM
Thanx man i try my best and when you get into game I will set up a Mission grp for u so u can catch up with us and so on iv been doing it for everyone got most of the clan up to M4 and there rank 2 going to finishM4 off this week and get everyone to M5 or M6.. hopefully me and ichy can keep everyone about the same Mission course the lvls are up to the poepl we cant lvl them hehe so as long as there to low a lvl we cant help out with the missions but everyone is staying prity close to each other in lvl right now.. about 90% of the clan is lvl 15 + and about 5 of us have sub jobs and umm 4 have Chocobos. so i think were doing prrity good so far cant wait to see you in game man..

ROFL and i guess this will have to be the last off topic post or maybe one more lol *looks at Linox* ;) ;)

Rostum
12-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Hey Lionx, I may be ordering a copy next Thursday so I'll be able to play a couple of days after Christmas. Can't promise anything though, but what am I going to do about a WP? Will there be one available? I heard they are going to shut off Migardsormr like they did Ragnarok?

Lionx
12-11-2003, 01:52 AM
I am not sure on this, i am sure the GA and WLA can provide one for you....if not hopefully i can get in next week too after speeches in school so i can provide one ^^

Oddious
12-13-2003, 10:48 AM
They havent shut us down yet and we will be able to get you a wp just give us a shout on the main forums when you get the game im sure we can get one.. there onle at about 1103 gil last time i bought one like at the beggining of this week..:) :) :)

Rostum
12-13-2003, 11:30 PM
Well I'll be signing up and installing on Christmas day, once I've setup my new computer (which I can tell you is going to be SO awesome! Expecially with the ADSL) and I'll have to download the patches.

So I COULD be playing Christmas night or the next day after I finish work.

My girlfriend is excited about this game, and she's not really into games or anything like that. Although I bug her with FF stuff all the time, expecially when I play songs to her on the guitar. But yeah, she loves the Tarutaru's, so I'm guessing she'll be the first one to play the game. :( But whatever makes her happy.

Just remember to keep around 2000 gil just incase WP's go up. ;) Thanks Talos, you're a champ.

GaV
12-14-2003, 08:59 AM
yayayayaya! :D

Fat Chocobo
12-30-2003, 05:33 AM
Hey, what happened to the WLA forums? I don't know where you guys talk about stuff. I know this is off topic, but I'm so confused.

Lionx
12-30-2003, 07:36 AM
http://teamwa.no-ip.com/index.php

WLA

Anyway i got the game today and i am going to try to start the LS. ^^

Rostum
12-30-2003, 08:01 AM
I'm SO jealous of you man! Damn I wish I could start sooner. Well I'd just like to add that the WLA forums have been down sometime now, anyone know when they'll be back up?

Ouch!
01-02-2004, 01:08 AM
I'm starting to regret starting my new character in San d'Oria, it'll make it hard to get a pearl from you.

Then I realize it is totally worth it. Anyways, I'll try and work something out in game.

Rostum
01-04-2004, 03:54 AM
This is it guys, this week, the computer has a 80% chance of comming, and tomorrow FFXI has a 90% chance of being at the post office.

Lionx
01-11-2004, 08:24 AM
LS up and ready, we already have a few members as it is.

Mel(forgot the rest of the name :eep: )
Canturberry
Hamsterwheel
Armando
Suzanne
Skai
NastyNick
Omni(for short)
Zaphier(no pearl yet...-.-)
Omecle(no pearl yet..-.-)
and me. ^^

Rostum
01-11-2004, 10:25 PM
^_^ Can't wait to get in-game and be apart of the LS. End of this week, please come as soon as you can, but not too soon. ;)

GaV
01-11-2004, 10:45 PM
hope u gonna have a WLA LS as well :p
O btw lion i would b happy to b a part of ur LS as well as WLA if that would b ok. I am always up for meeting and playing with other people from windy :D

Lionx
01-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Sure so long as i know the person and the pearl sack holders pted and talked to u at least and find you to be an ok perosn, you can join.

Our LS is open to any kind and good natured players, so long as they are in our server and we talked to them.

GaV
01-12-2004, 03:43 PM
hehe ok, well i did talk with u on the game :)
Me = Gavin from ffxi

Lionx
01-13-2004, 05:35 AM
Yea i remember you...tho i did not know you at the time that you are GaV ^^''

Anyway if u are near me or something u can have a pearl, i can only be on so many LSs(have 4 and ppl love to invite me to more...=/) so i cant be on 24/7 on em.

Rostum
01-16-2004, 08:06 AM
I need a WP to the server, I'm currently downloading the patch.

Lionx
02-04-2004, 08:54 AM
There is a skull hunt on Saturday to help anyone that needs a skull, details are on the forum itself. Lvl 14+ only plz, anything higher does not matter.

Ouch!
02-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Whenever I can start playing again, I'll talk to you 'bout joining.

Rostum
02-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Hey Zaphier, how's it going? Haven't seen you around for a long time.

Ouch!
02-17-2004, 10:44 PM
I just moved into a new house and didn't have the internet for the longest time. Then, on Wednesday when I finally got to play, I had a relapse from my "issues" a year ago and ended up the hospital for said "issues". I am finally allowed outside contact now though, even though I still have to go there instead of school. It's better than being locked inside.

Lionx
02-18-2004, 03:51 AM
Poor Zaphier..i hope you can come back soon, miss ur sarcasticness. :(

BTW you can contact the following for pearls:

Lionx(me)
Armando
Suzanne
Nydir
Omecle(i think he is starting new char, so ima have to change it soon)
Sharu

Rostum
02-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Hey Zaphier, can't wait to see you in-game. Haven't seen you around in a long time. So hurry up already! =P Hehe, just kidding.

If I'm even on at the same time, just ask for a pearl, I'll be glad to give you one. ^.^

Ouch!
02-18-2004, 10:56 PM
I'm going to make up for lost time, so I'll be on a bit.