PDA

View Full Version : How would you react to ur favorite FFX character!

Yuna X-2
11-15-2003, 04:48 AM
Ok, If you were able to meet one of your favorite FFX character, if they were real, how would you react to him/her? and what would you say? I would like to meet Tidus, I would be in shocked that I am actually talking to Tidus! He would be probably asking me if I were ok and I would be saying uhhhh, yep I'm ok:)

Big D
11-15-2003, 06:46 AM
Auron and Lulu are my favourites. Auron would be great to meet as a mentor, sparring partner, someone to philosophise with. Lulu would be good to talk to because of her blunt honesty and slightly cynical disposition, combined with her impressive intelligence and dry humour. However, I'm really quite hopeless around women, so I'd accidentally find a way to make myself look stupid pretty quickly, for sure :D.

Xander
11-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Yuna X-2
He would be probably asking me if I were ok and I would be saying uhhhh, yep I'm ok:)

I found that bit so funny xD

I'd like to meet Rikku cos she can give me some cool clothes ;) and then we can go off on a mission together and she'd be a fun person to be around.
Wakka I think would be a good friend or older brother figure.
If I met Tidus I'd probably fall in love with him :love: But he would have Yuna.... story of my life :rolleyes2

Cloud_AA
11-16-2003, 12:30 AM
id like to meet Lulu too.... ur right it would be a very interesting conversation and there would be sumin to look at as well

Xander
11-16-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_AA
and there would be sumin to look at as well

Typical man :rolleyes2

Big D
11-16-2003, 04:28 AM
she can give me some cool clothes Typical woman:rolleyes2

...Just kidding.:)

Xander
11-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Hehe, okay you got me there Big D :p

Shayo
11-18-2003, 03:01 PM
i'd like to meet tidus and see if he'd teach me how to fight and stuff and then we would make fun of Auron and call him an old man

Radje
11-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Big D is radiating with fierce wit today i must speculate.

Xider
11-22-2003, 03:54 AM
If you ever need a reminder why you love the EOFF message board, come see this thread!

I would honestly like to meet Kimhari. I am kind of a quiet type like him, and I have much care for the people I love. I would just LOVE to see how he reacted to modern things like speeding cars and subways.

"Kimhari see moving chair, Kimhari KILL MOVING CHAIR!"

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
11-22-2003, 03:43 PM
id meet titus and kick the crap out of him for even existing.

Zifnab
11-22-2003, 04:09 PM
I'd run away and watch my back as I did so.

Yeah, mine's Seymour. :rolleyes2

Greeneyes
11-22-2003, 05:19 PM
I'd like to meet Auron. He's a great father figure & someone to look up to. And like Big D mentioned, I'm sure he'd be a good mentor.

I'd like to meet Tidus & learn how to hold my breath underwater for so long. I'd also like to be infected with his enthusiasm & "never give up" mentality.

I'd like to meet Yuna. There's just something about being near nice, sweet girls that radiate compassion & kindness. Kinda makes you feel warm allover.

Lulu would be a good older sister who'd look out for me:D

crono_logical
11-22-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Xander
I'd like to meet Rikku cos she can give me some cool clothes ;)Rikku? Clothes? That combination seems almost unfathomable :p

DeBlayde
11-24-2003, 05:00 AM
Definitely gotta meet Auron. Sadly, i would most likely react rather like Barthello (I think that's Dona's Guardian's name). I get to be a bit of a dork around people I've been anxious to meet. After a while it gets hard to speak with so much of my foot in my mouth.

but I would very much like to learn some of his sword skill. Though perhaps not the technique he originally tried to use against Yunalesca.....:tongue:

Ultima Seraph
11-27-2003, 08:18 AM
I'd probably look Seymour up and down and giggle uncontrollably... maybe even pass out! >D He's so hot. >3

Anyway, whoo...

I'd love to talk to Seymour, rather, to have him talk. He always has interesting things to say... and his voice is gorgeous I don't think I'd ever want him to stop talking.

Besides, I'd love to have some philosophical debate with him. ^^

Azure
11-27-2003, 10:44 AM
I'd love to meet Auron! I'd probably shriek and try and hug him. Although, I'm guessing he's not that "touchy touchy" And he might try and throw me off.
Oh well. I'm happy to be dragged around clinging to his ankles. :love:

Or Tidus. I'd just stand there and drool if I met Tidus :giddy: Or faint. Either one.

pixie_demon
12-05-2003, 12:21 AM
:roll: KIMAHRI SEE MOVING CHAIR!!! KIMAHRI KILL MOVING CHAIR!!!!! :roll:

that was hilarious!!!!

my fav is lulu! :love: :love:

shes is like me, always blunt and speaks the truth, doesn't take shit, and puts losers in their place (like wakka dammit)

;) plus she always dresses in black... like me;)

.... and id like to meet her because shes so gorgeous :whoa: :whoa: :love: :love:

Yuna X-2
12-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Azure
Or Tidus. I'd just stand there and drool if I met Tidus :giddy: Or faint. Either one.

I'd do the same thing^^
because I LOVE TIDUS A LOT:love::love::love:

Ultima Seraph
12-07-2003, 07:36 AM
~hides Seymour from everyone... not that anyone else wants to meet him anyway~

I just thought of something else. Since he has no problems killing people... I'd give him a list. ^~

blitzballstar01
12-15-2003, 10:05 PM
I'd want to meet Tidus. Then I would steal one of Yuna's dress spheres and I'd make him think I was Yuna so that I could make out with him. (lol I couldn't resist)

Siwolae
12-16-2003, 11:58 PM
I'd want to meet Tidus. Then I would steal one of Yuna's dress spheres and I'd make him think I was Yuna so that I could make out with him. (lol I couldn't resist)

lol. not if i beat you to doing that first. ^_~

Ashi
12-20-2003, 10:35 AM
Ashi: Hi Rikku. *bites*

Flare_Star
12-20-2003, 11:29 AM
i would meet jecht and show that nancy how to play blitzball!!!

katana
12-21-2003, 03:38 AM
Im walking down the crowded street. Suddenly, I pass Auron. I give only a sideways glance. Suddenly,a blade flies through the air, straight at my head. I counterattack with my katana and the fight goes on for awhile with no winners, and we both go for a couple of drinks.
Then we teleport using Sins powers and go to the future in X-2, and we kill Rikku.

blitzballstar01
12-21-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Siwolae
lol. not if i beat you to doing that first. ^_~

You're on!!

Phantom_Dream
12-23-2003, 02:04 PM
-Grins and watches Yuna in FFX-2 picks- Hm.......Maybe she's single enough now. -Runs off to try-