PDA

View Full Version : FF review

Cloud_AA
11-15-2003, 06:04 AM
hey guys i wrote this review for a gaming site that i am a web manager at, since this seems to be the elite of all FF fans i was wondering if i could ur opinion........ be brutaly honest

FF VII Review (http://www.metalgaming.com/reviews.php?action=show&id=12)

Advent Child
11-15-2003, 06:15 AM
You aren't allowed to advertise (I think it's advertising if it's your site.) Meh. *mod whore*

Since you want my brutally honest opinion... You say it was published in '97, which is true, but you claim the platform is Playstation 2. It's not. You make the claim in 2 places, and then you say it's for the PSX in the last paragraph. Your grammar could be quite a bit better in nearly the whole thing, as well as sentence structure. In fact, the first half of that isn't even a review, you're just ruininn the story for everyone who hasn't played it. Then in the 2nd paragraph you out and out LIE about the need to make split-second decisions. You're supposed to be talking about the battle system, and you talk only about materia. You don't even mention the fact that it's an RPG. A review is supposed to be ratings, and an explaination of why you gave those ratings. This is a page spoilers followed by your biased opinion which is completely unfounded by actual facts.

EDIT: Oh yes... How can you rate a game 10/10 when it recieved 9, 8, 8, and 9 in all of the other categories? No reviewer should ever give anything 10/10 because that means nothing has ever been made, and nothing WILL ever be made, that's better.

Cloud_AA
11-15-2003, 08:14 AM
thank u for ur honest opinion i will take all of it into consideration im am actually in the process of revising it thats why i asked for ur opinions

Doomgaze
11-15-2003, 08:22 AM
You do not have the necessary grasp on the English language to be a writer. From the current state of that article, it would take YEARS for you to come up with something decent. Sorry.

Cloud_AA
11-15-2003, 09:50 PM
i asked u to comment on the article not my ability to become a successful writter all u had to do was say that it sux

oh....... im not trying to advertise the site cause its going downhill anyways i just wanted some input on it if u think it is though u can delete the topic