PDA

View Full Version : Question: level 3 & 4 sphere--> where?

Princess
11-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Where's the best place to level 3 and 4 spheres?

Thanks!

TheSpoonyBard
11-15-2003, 04:04 PM
I had the same problem. You can get some Lv. 3 spheres from various places. The first chance you get is by stealing from the Ronso brothers, but for this you need to teach Kimahri Steal/Mug. You can also receive Lv. 3 spheres from the enemies in the Omega Ruins, but only occasionally. As for the Lv. 4 spheres, you sometimes get them from bosses near the end of the game, but the majority of these spheres are found in chests throughout the game.

Radje
11-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Yes i too am annoyed because i ened one level 4 key sphere to get auto life and i can't find one anywhere. i looked through the guide i borrowed and only one monster drops them. Unfortunatly this monster can only be fought in the tower of death.

Xander
11-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Location near end of gameZanarkand is great for level 3 spheres, you can get loads there...

As for level 4 you can bribe them from the Chimera Brain for 196,000 for 2. I think the Chimera Brain is a monster found in the Calmlands. If you have captured it in the Monster Arena this should be easier. Radje you should be able to do this as I think you said you had a lot of monsters captured...